II

third person pov

the next day arose and hwayoung with a severe stomach cramp. she shot her eyes wide open and noticed that it was that time of the month. her period has arrived. she groaned and looked at her bedsheets. it was covered in blood and so were her pajamas. "SON OF A BITCH!" she yelled and stomped into the bathroom.

she took her morning business and started looking for her pads, seeing them nowhere. "MOM!" she shouted. "YES HONEY?" she replied. "WHERE ARE MY PADS?!" hwayoung asked. "WE DONT HAVE ANY!"

"Shit." she muttered. hwayoung quickly wrapped her underwear in toilet paper and went out of the bathroom. the girl stomped into her room and sighed. "today is pure shit." she mumbled before changing into her casual clothes.

"where are you off to?" her mother asked. "to buy pads. where else?" hwayoung responded. "alright." she sighed and went out of the house.
the girl ran all the way over to the convenience store and bought her products. well not only that. she also bought sweets and everything she craved.

hwayoung had quickly paid for her things and exited the convenience store in a rush. she felt the pocket of her hoodie vibrate. she took out her phone and groaned. "what do you want chanhee?!" she asked. "woah, someone's mad," "get to the point shitass." she cursed. "the boyz wanted to meet at the mall hoe."

"fine. i'll take care of my problem first and then i'll go." she sighed. "alright." he hung up. "wow. what a great friend." she muttered and walked inside of her house. "mom. i'm going out with the boyz later alright?" the girl informed. "sure thing sweetie. stay safe out there then okay?" the mother warned.

"yeah." replied the girl as she went up into her room, left the bags in her bedside cabinets and changed her pants in the bathroom. hwayoung got out and left the house quickly to meet her friends.

a few minutes later, she had arrived at the mall and saw the boyz already standing there. "i'm here." she spoke solemnly. "why do you look like the grudge?" changmin asked. "i don't know. maybe it's because of these damn cramps!" she almost yelled. "dang okay calm down girl." hyunjoon widened his eyes.

"are we going or not?!" she exclaimed. "alright let's go before she boots our faces." sangyeon suggested. "why aren't we at school?" jacob asked. "stop ruining the mood jacob. let's skip for a day." younghoon smirked. "alright.." he fixed his glasses and looked at them.

"oh and jacob, have you decided yet?" the girl asked. "i'm going.." he said quietly, but loud enough for them to hear. "great so it's settled! let's get in now." she skipped into the mall. "KWON HWAYOUNG!!!" they yelled and ran after the girl.

sangyeon eventually caught up to her and had lost the others. "isn't your mom concerned on why you aren't in school?" he asks. "nope. to be honest she doesn't care. my mother only cares if i drop out. but all in all, if i don't attend, she doesn't mind." she explained. "oh, that's nice." he smiles.

"i'm gonna go check out the pet store. wanna follow?" she offered. "sure, can't leave someone like you walking around a gigantic mall by herself." he chuckles. "whatever dipshit. come on!" she grabs his arm and drags him with her.

"hwayoung!" haknyeon called out. "haknyeon?" she questioned and looked behind her. "are you going to the pet store as well?" he asked. "yeah! come and tag along!" hwayoung smiles and drags both of the boys along with her.

"look at this guy!" hwayoung smiled at a little snake. "he looks friendly." sangyeon nods. "i've always wanted a pet snake. my parents just find them scary," the girl frowns. "what's so terrifying about snakes?" hwayoung exclaims. "maybe people find their venom creepy. maybe it's cause they look scary?" sangyeon explains.

"they don't even look scary! plus, as long as you don't threaten them, they won't bite." she points out. "i just find this one unique." hwayoung points at the albino snake who is curled up in a corner. "maybe i'll adopt it for you if i have the chance..." sangyeon mumbles. "what was that?" the girl asked.

"nothing!" he smiled reassuringly at the girl and pats her head. she quickly hides her face as it heated up. "why are my cheeks heating up?" she thought. hwayoung shook her head slightly and faced sangyeon again, just to be seen with him looking at the same albino snake she was looking at.

"do you want it too?" hwayoung asked. "huh? oh, no! i'm not interested in snakes." he defended and scratched his nape. "oh alright!" she smiled. but soon, hwa's stomach growled. "have you eaten hwa?" sangyeon questioned. the girl shook her head nervously. "aish, you have to stay healthier hwa~ come on, i'll treat you," he offers. "really? you don't have to do it i mean you've done a lot for me already-"

"come on hwa, it's not a big deal. accept my offer!" sangyeon smiled. "alright yeon. let's go!" she exited the store with sangyeon and looked for the food court.

"where is it?! i haven't been here in a while, i've completely forgotten." she pouted. "just follow me, you idiot." sangyeon flicks her forehead and drags her over to the food court. as they were walking, hwayoung was staring at sangyeon.

it took a while for her to notice that they had already stopped and sangyeon waved his hand in front of her face. "earth to hwa?" he called. "oh sorry!" her face tinted a crimson color as she looked at him. "are you sick? why are you so red?" he touched her face, which lead to her turning away.

"hwa? are you okay? do i need to drive you home?" sangyeon asked again. "n-no need for that..." she defended. "l-let's go get the food!" she stammered. "alright, if you say so hwa." he smiles and takes her to a fast food restaurant.

———————
1012 words~
hah idk what to think of this chapter