IV

third person pov

"ERIC FAINTED?!" sangyeon panicked. but then eric woke up again and ripped his eyes wide open. his face turned red as he faced the girl in front of him. "are you awake again eric?" hwayoung asked. "i'm okay!" he reassured and got out of her arms quickly.

"there's energeric again," she chuckled and ruffled up his hair. "do you need water? i'll grab my water bottle!" hwayoung grabbed her backpack and took out a water bottle, handing it to eric. "t-thanks..hwa.." he stuttered and voluntarily took the bottle from her grasp.

he opened the lid and drank sips, little by little, being care full not to go too fast and choke. "here," eric handed back the bottle and smiled. "thanks again hwa." eric thanked her. "stop thanking me ric, it's my pleasure. are you sure you aren't sick?" she made sure. "i'm fine hwa, i was just..uh..." he tried his best coming up with a reason.

"i barely ate the other day?" he hesitantly told. hwa being the idiotic girl she is, nodded and proceeded to walk with the others. their steps were slow. girls started squealing from afar but groaned as soon as they saw hwayoung go with the other boys.

they've arrived at the clothing store chanhee suggested and started barging in. "let's split up~" hyunjoon suggested and split all of us up, one being a group of 3 people. that team consisted of eric, hwayoung and sangyeon. "so! where to first?" hwayoung asked.

"let's go search for some clothes for you first." sangyeon suggested. eric nodded in agreement and they left. hwayoungs eyes sparkled as she saw a variety of clothing hanging on different clothing racks. some say neatly folded on shelves. hwayoung devilishly smirked and ran on over to the different sections.

after the little spree, the girl already held dozens of clothes in her arms. "i'm gonna buy these." she tried gesturing her hand onto the clothes she's holding. "don't worry hwa, we know that." sangyeon chuckled and took some of the clothes hwa was holding off of her. and so did eric.

they put all of it into a basket and continued onto the men's section. the two males only picked a few clothes less than hwayoung and put them into the basket. the shocked girl looked at the few clothes that had landed in the basket and lifted her head to face them.

"are you sure that's all? aren't you gonna buy more clothes?" she asked. they shook their heads and smiled. "that's all we're buying." eric stated. "alright, let's go pay." hwayoung carries the basket on over to the counter and set them onto the counter.

"that would be **.**₩" the cashier announced. hwayoung was about to pull out her wallet to pay until someone did before her. "card please." sangyeon smiled softly at the cashier and placed his card in. he payed for the clothing and provided them in bags to carry.

"i can carry these for you, don't worry hwa!" eric grabbed the bags out of her grasp and carried the both of them. hwayoung was about to complain until eric completely disappeared out of the shop. "yah, you don't have to carry these for me. i have arms for a reason." the girl tried retrieving her bags again but daily as eric put them further away from her range.

"i'll carry them for you hwa, don't worry about it at all. i know you're lazy." he giggled. hwayoung rolled her eyes and glared at him. eric then shut his mouth and stood still without moving an inch of his body. "that's what i thought youngjae." she smirked and waited for the others to arrive.

the others exited the story a few minutes later and were ready to leave the mall again. "it was nice spending time with you all~" chanhee stated, though it didn't sound sincere. "doesn't sound like it choi chanhee. what happened between you and changmin again?!" sangyeon asked.

"this bitch," chanhee pointed at changmin, "he wouldn't stop talking about how cute chucky is and it's bootifukin annoying." chanhee cursed and glared at the boy. "chucky is cute though! admit it please at least one of you." changmin pleaded. "yeah i'm gonna pass on this one," hwayoung nervously smiled and the others agreed.

"you guys suck." he frowns and heads on over to the bus stop. "see you tomorrow at school alright?" hwayoung bid goodbye. "definitely!" jacob replied. "alright bye everyone." sangyeon said his goodbyes and stood still with eric and the girl. "soo.." "i'll drive the both of you home." sangyeon insisted. "oh no i can just walk—" "that takes too long, plus you'll collapse on the way there with those bags." sangyeon confirmed.

"you've got a point, alright! to your car~" hwayoung ran over to sangyeons car in joy and hummed a melody while doing so. sangyeon and eric chases after the girl again while they carried a shit ton of bags in both of their arms. "KWON HWAYOUNG!!" the both of them shouted as they chased her.

sangyeon unlocked his car and put the shopping bags into the trunk. he closed it after and hopped into the drivers seat, closing the door after the three of them secured themselves with the seatbelts, before finally starting the engine and driving.

eric fell asleep midway and dropped his weight onto hwayoungs shoulder. hwayoung felt an uncomfortable weight on her shoulder and saw that youngjae was sleeping. she smiled to herself at the boy and turned slightly red. sangyeon looked into the mirror and heaved a sigh as the sight to him was a bit unpleasant for his heart. he must admit, sangyeon did want to become more than friends with hwayoung.

sangyeon stopped the car at hwayoungs place and unbuckled his seatbelt to help her with the bags. "yah, son youngjae. we're at hwayoungs. you can't just continue resting your head on her shoulder." sangyeon scolded and carried the bags onto the girls front porch of the house. eric lifted his head from hwayoungs shoulder and apologized a few times. the girl shook her head and exited the car, walking into the house of hers.

sangyeon got back into the car, closed the door and started the engines again. "hyung.." eric spoke. he responded with a hum and focused on the road. "you know that i like hwayoung right?" eric asks. "yeah, why?" sangyeon bit his lip nervously.

"because i can tell that you like her too.."

_______
another update yayayayay!