III

third person pov

sangyeon had taken the girl to a fast food restaurant and let her eat whatever she wanted. he smiled at the girl stuffing her mouth full with fries and chuckled. "why are you looking at me like that?" she muffled out while her mouth was full.

"yah, don't speak while having your mouth full." sangyeon warned. she rolled her eyes playfully and proceeded to eat. sangyeon smiles and took pictures of her stuffed cheeks. hwayoung swallowed her food in a second and glared at him, then his phone. "what the fuck?" she cursed. "delete those now!" she commanded. "how about..no?" he smirked.

"you are so gonna pay for this lee sangyeon and i'll make sure of it!" hwayoung takes a napkin and wipes her mouth with it. "you've still got a bit left," he leaned forward and picked the small crumb from the chicken nuggets off of the corner of her lip. "aish, you're such a messy eater hwa." he sighs and smiles again.

"your smile is so cheeky." she blurts out. "is that a compliment?" he asks. "no." hwayoung answers playfully and smiles innocently at the older. "i hate you, hwa." he huffs. "love you too~" she scoffs and leans over the table. "admit it, you like me too, right?" she smirks. sangyeons face turned red and he leaned back.

"what if i said i don't?" sangyeon teased as he smirks back. "you just blushed yeon, are you sure you don't like me~? just a little~?" hwayoung giggles. "nope, not one bit." he replied. "i don't like you either." hwayoung frowns. "stop acting like a baby and let's go meet the others. they've found a place for us to sit in, in this mall." he stood up and was ready to go.

hwayoung slumped her way up and left the restaurant before sangyeon did. "son of a bitch.." he cussed and ran after her again. "KWON HWAYOUNG!"

hwayoung continued running and eventually found the other boyz and ran over to them. "where's sangyeon hyung? were you on a date?" "y-" hwayoung got cut off by a yell. "NO WE WERENT!" sangyeon denied. "shut up yeon," she hissed, "but yes we were!" she linked her arm with his playfully. "aish this child.." he mutters.

"stop playing around hwa." sangyeon unlinked their arms and crosses his arms over his chest. "alright fine we weren't." she admits. "as if we didn't already know that hwayoung." sunwoo shakes his head and heaves a deep sigh. "you wished though didn't you hwa?" sunwoo smirks and wiggles his eyebrows. "s-shut up sunwoo.." she stammers.

"she stuttered!" sunwoo calls out and all of them, except for eric and sangyeon start to 'ooooh' at them. "shut up dipshits." hwayoung hissed. "okay so where do we go now..?" eric asks, but in a more quiet tone than his normal loud one. "clothing store?" chanhee suggested. "sure" all of them replied and headed on over.

"hey eric, you're usually so noisy. what's wrong with today?" hwayoung walked over to eric and wrapped her arm around his shoulders. "n-nothing.." he shuddered. "are you cold or sick? your face is really red and you look dizzy." she asked. "it's nothin-" the next second, he collapsed in her arms.

"GUYS ERIC FAINTED"

_______
this is already chaotic