~Dark Mikaelson~ [Sequel to: ~Little Mikaelson~]

~Dark Mikaelson~ is the sequel to ~Little Mikaelson~, please read that first or you will be very confused!

Full Summary:

Four months has passed since the shocking death of the most beloved woman in the quarter, and everyone is grieving. Love, loss, and heartbreak have filled the hearts of those who loved her. For the first time in a thousand years, the Mikaelson's were bested. They were faced an enemy that they couldn't defeat which lead to the ultimate sacrifice. So now, it's time for... Revenge.

As they attempt to cover up their pain with death, heartbreak, cold-justice, and alcohol, the Mikaelson's find themselves drifting apart, as the glue that once held them together is now gone.

Hayley experiences crippling rage and depression after being forced to say goodbye to her daughter, and struggles to adjust to life as a daughterless mother.

Klaus who needs his strength now more than ever, finds himself regularly weakened by a demon he cannot defeat.

Elijah finds himself isolated from his troubled family, and sets out to destroy anyone who that has anything to do with his deceased nieces' death. But along the way, he stumbles across a surprising new ally with a deadly secret.

Rebekah who is surprisingly taking the recent death easier than the others, sets out to find the truth behind the many lies. Along the way she encounters new faces, old hearts, and a startling secret that will change everything if it is revealed.

Briar tries to venture out on her own path to discover who she really is, and lets old flames and old friends fade into the background. However, along the way she uncovers a shocking revelation which will change everyone forever, and is forced to look at what she left behind.

When a New Ally emerges from the shadows with some deadly and surprising secrets of her own, she has everyone guessing on her true intentions.

Last, but not least, an old character attempts to forget their past and turn over a new leaf. But  constant reminders of their old life threaten a new façade. Will they be able to leave behind the people they loved? Or will it be all too easy to forget?

Meanwhile, the New Orleans factions aren't the only enemies preventing the city from any resemblance of peace... Unbeknownst to The Mikaelson's and friends, a ruthlessly devious enemy returns to haunt them, and hatches a plan that involves untold torment not only for the Original Siblings, but for any and all of their loved ones.

Will they be able to destroy the enemy? Or will there grief be the end of them?

Find out in the twisted Sequel to ~Little Mikaelson~:

~Dark Mikaelson~

The year of the raven