1 - A Critical Mission

Taehyung pov

I was making my way towards my father as he had he summoned me for something important;

It wasn't specified what that something was exactly, which annoyed me already. I entered the room and father looked at me sternly

  'Taehyung, you were asked to come here because you have been selected for a critical mission.'

   'Ohh, I am excited' I answered sarcastically, which received an eye-roll from my father's side. 

    'You should be. At least you can be useful for once, instead of wasting your time on drinking and fucking around'

  'I think that's useful as well for the reproduction of our kind, don't you think so?'

  'keep your mouth shut' my father growled this time. I didn't care he spoke this way to me, in contrary I'd say I was deliberately provoking him. 

I grunted 'still can't take a joke I see.'

   'What's the mission?' I asked rather impatiently, considering he hadn't really specified. 

   'We have discovered the whereabouts of a particular person, a girl, she is on earth in high school,' my father explained calmly. 

 'A human? what's so important about that?' I asked confusedly. Humans were never of much concern to us, they lived a short and trifling life. 

  'She is half demon and half angel' my father stared at me, probably to see my reaction. 

   'What?' this indeed sparked my interest. I had never heard of such a thing. Foremost because the idea of being friendly with an angel, let alone sleeping with one, seemed so utterly disgusting. I couldn't imagine a demon doing that. 

   'Her mother was an angel and her father a demon, it doesn't happen a lot. once in every hundred years. The thing is that she will become very, very powerful. She needs to make a choice when she turns 18 whether to live on as an angel or as a demon . This will happen coming year...'

He paused for a moment 

   'You need to go there and get her to choose our side.'

  'You want me to go to high school?' I asked indignantly.

  Fater nodded 'that is exactly what I want you to do.'

  I shook my head 'absolutely not.'

  'This is an order from lucifer himself, you don't have a choice'

I growled, father was right. Lucifer was our ruler, anything he ordered us to do had to be done without any form of protest. 

    'So... I need to do what? show this girl her own dark side?'