Chapter Thirty-Five

“…….Thank you every one for your generous donations. The Museum of Art wouldn’t be the magnificent place it is without your kindness.”  Sarah finished her speech and walked back to the table that Harry was sitting at.  Once she was seated, he kissed the side of her face.

“You are beautiful.”  Harry whispered and pulled her hand to his, which lay in his lap.

The pair sat at a group table with a few of Sarah’s colleagues and two couples from the Museum Board of Directors.  Sarah was so happy that Harry was there with her. She had been thinking of him a lot since she ran out of his house the week before. And she knew she wouldn’t have been able to get through this evening without him by her side.  Her mind kept drifting back to their short time in her office and his lips on her body, his hands caressing her thighs and wondered what it would feel like with him inside of her. 

She shook her head to escape the thoughts, as Harry leaned in to speak, “It looks like people are leaving, do you need to stay till the end?”

Sarah could tell Harry was eager to get her alone, as she was eager too. He hadn’t been able to keep his hands, his lips or his eyes off of her since they returned from her office a few hours before.  They had eaten a delicious meal that was catered by a local restaurant and then, a few speeches from Museum directors about the exhibit and donations needed to help the Museum survive the next fiscal year.

“I think we could sneak out early.” Sarah whispered as she kissed his ear lobe.  “Let me go tell Danielle.”

Sarah got up from her chair and tore her hand away from Harry’s, as she walked over to Danielle’s table.  As Sarah bent down to whisper in her assistant’s ear, Danielle looked over at Harry and then winked.  Harry stood up from the table and grabbed Sarah’s purse to meet her at the exhibit door.  The two walked out of the gallery hand in hand and lust in their eyes.

As they reached the Museum door to the street, Harry looked at Sarah and said, “I think you should come to my house.” Sarah squeezed his hand and he led her outside the main door of the Museum to a black town car waiting at the curb.

Sarah leaned into Harry, as he put his arm around her shoulder in the backseat of the car. He kissed behind her ear and ran his tongue down her neck. Sarah rolled her head back and his mouth went straight to hers. Their lips quickly parted as their tongues entwined with each other’s and he could feel her tense in his arms.  She moved her body to face his and Harry felt her hand in his lap, as her fingers grazed over his penis.

The car quickly arrived to Harry’s house and the driver opened the back door of the town car to let the couple out.  Sarah thanked him and Harry slipped him a tip as he shook his hand.  The two were at the front door and Harry fumbled with his keys to open the large oak double doors to his home.

“Here, let me.”  Sarah said as she grabbed the keys from Harry and could tell he was nervous for what was about to happen between them.  She unlocked the door and handed the keys back to him with a smile, as she walked by him to enter inside. 

Harry closed the door and grabbed her hand and led her up the stairs to the second floor of his house.  It felt so long ago that Sarah was here, but it was only a week since they had their conversation in the basement. She knew that Harry would be with her tonight and she didn’t have time to think before he swung her inside his bedroom door and immediately had his lips on her neck.