invencible self

Dear thoughts. Don't allow this passive and darkness to overwhelm you... don't let your soul get absorbed  .... why are you drifting away?!!! What happened to you all of sudden?!!  You've always know what to do and what to think .
Why does everything feels different? You should not lose yourself in this chaos  you know whatever happenes, things is going to get better...It always does...
I think this is just the matter of life....
what do you expect? it is not always sunshine and rainbows.It's okay.
dear self,
I know it's hard ....I know that things sometimes may become very overwhelming, but that's how life goes. it has to be full of ups and downs... those bad deep trough what makes you attached to the summit. It's what make you love it.... you now things can't be in a steady state all the time, then it will be so dull and you will never understand the values of the things you appreciate the most . it will no longer have its value.
For example meting an old freind after long time, take a vacation for a while or even taking a day off after a strict diet. We won't feel the importance of things that means most to us if everything was just fine all the time and there won't be even a meaning for the word "fine"
All you gotta to do my dear self is to believe  in god,push all this darkness  away and finally show your true self.
let all this fear and darkness know how invincible you are...