5. (I would kill those dishes!)

🅻︎🆈︎🆁︎🅰︎ 🆂︎🆃︎🅰︎🆁︎     

  My mind felt restless. For some reason, my gut feeling didn't like the idea of dressing up as a highschool boy.

Are you sure that is the reason or  are you just scared of idea of being recognized by him?

No, of course not! That is not the reason! I was disgusied. He wouldn't recognize me if I walked up to him, bared faced and said 'Hey you there! Remember me? I knocked you out twice!'

Are you really sure?

Yes, yes I am!

My inside voice could be such a babbler sometimes. Why would I be scared of a boy, who I could finish off with one swift kick?  He wasn't even a challenge!

 Yes, I didn’t want to go to some reach people’s prestigious boarding school and become friends with a son of smuggle, because the job I wanted to do all my life was at stake.

Yes, that is why I am feeling restless, because I can't lose this time.

Yes, that is definitely the reason!

  The other part of my punishment was I don’t get to make my own cover document. Which means Sierra, Cory, Lisa and of course Rebel will play on it like they wanted to.

They could make me an old janitor man and I might not even have some say in it!

While Penn and I are stuck here, washing the smelly dishes. The kitchen lady who usually do it gave us a smirk, tapping the table with her fingers.

Groaning, I washed the dishes. This the worst thing that could have happened.

Other agents will always get their punishment in a form of running for hours or aiming at something they were ordered to but since I was good that all of those things. I would finish fast.

Gary assigned this to make sure I felt the punishment.

And I did. I did alright!

He knows how much I hate soaking my hands in a left over food. 

Using someone's weakness is not a fair play! Not fair at all!

You would think that this being a camp and all that people will have some decency and finish their food, but no they leave the food scattered all over the plate. Like a dog who didn't like his food, but he had to it eat it because his owner kept shoving the plate in his face. Some of them didn’t even start eating. It was the most disgusting site to see a food soaked.

I gritted my teeth and applied a force on the bowl in my hand.

Even if I wore gloves, I could feel the sliminess as it squashed in my hands.

   Ugh! Ew! Help!

"You look like you are about to kill the dishes." Penn snickered, placing the clean plate on the drier.

Yes, I would have killed the dishes!I would have shot it repeatedly screaming 'die!die!'

Except it is nonliving!

"I hate doing this. You know that." I gritted my teeth.

" Trust me I know. That is why Gary made us do it in the first place." I groaned.

I know! Gary is one of the few people who knew how to push my buttons.

  " You do know it is just a food right?" Penn laughed.

  It is not a food. It was a food

"Silence! There is no talking in detention!" The kitchen lady blared.