Chapter 4

a knocking sound was heard from y/n's door as she dries her hand with a towel once she's finish she went into the door and open it to see man in suits.

"may i help you?" y/n said the man in black in front oh her, he spoke
" Ms. y/n we'll get things straight... do you know where is this man is?" the man shows a picture of the pro hero hawks.

y/n's gaze widen and the man again spoke "there's no need to lie Ms. y/n, you we're seen with him 2 days ago outside near a bar. now tell us where is this man?"

there was silence for a second or so y/n had a feeling that something bad will happen. then she asked "what's your business with him?"

in their eyes it seems y/n won't be talking unless she knows what's going on apparently they explained to her what's happening.

He was seen with a wanted villain known as dabi and yet he didn't took an action into arresting him, they've speculated that the pro hero hawks is actually working with the league of villains and is reporting to them about the pro heroes.

y/n couldn't  believe what she just heard, did keigo change after all these years? no, that couldn't be...

"are you trying to arrest him?" y/n asked the man nodded in response and without a doubt y/n declared to go with them. of course, they interfered. 

"you wouldn't capture him easily don't you think? with his quirk he might even escape easily, you need a bait. at least let me be the bait" y/n responds the men in black look at one another stating y/n is correct and so its settled.

hours later when those man left, y/n is confuse she doesn't know what keigo is planning. she never intend to let him get arrested in the first place. she just wants to know the truth.

she wants to save him in return after what happened 2 days ago.

keigo what are you doing...

meanwhile keigo was in the kitchen grabbing a bucket of fried chicken when he noticed the letter he threw. it reads.

Dear keigo,

     hi there buddy! i know this may sound so sudden and i want to let you know first than anyone because, you're special to me. you we're my first friend, the first person that I've consider to be by my side ever since. i will be leaving tomorrow, i might not see you again in what? years? But before that, I just want you to know that even how far we are from one another one thing will never change. And that is, you will always have a special place in my heart, always.
The flight will be at 6:23 in the morning and, i just want to say that i am happy that I've met you, i'm happy that you we're by my side. until we meet again.

                                                 yours truly,
                                                    Y/N    L/N

Keigo's eyes was filled with tears and his vision becomes blurry from the tears when his phone ring. it show's a message from y/n, at first keigo was hesitant but read it anyway.

y/n: hey keigo? are you free tomorrow? i was wondering we could meet at the abandoned building by the fields. please.

to his surprise it was the place where they used to play together but why there? of course by this he couldn't say no, he couldn't say no to the person he love.