Epilogue

only a few people knew the death of pro winged hero and y/n. News and articles from the internet told that the pro hero was in a mission and got caught up with the massacre. Meanwhile the news about y/n She was said to be missing, their death was covered up by the government and the commission left with a disappointment to keigo.

Keigo never did love his job, it was never his choice to be a hero. But as his fates continue for once he wanted to be selfish and that selfishness cause this death.
Once y/n's fiancé heard about this he knew, that if she wanted to be happy marrying him won't do any good. But, being reunited with the person she love the most will. Although it pains him to know this, he knew from the very moment he met her, he didn't stand a chance from keigo.

He just wouldn't expect that in order to find her happiness a life will be the exchange, yet deep inside he knew she was happy, even if death came knocking into her door step. She was ready to face her fate.

This saddens the people knowing one of the greatest hero has left this world and the life of an innocent girl went missing not knowing she finally begin her eternal slumber with the person she love.

Time pass by quickly, days, weeks, months and years passed and y/n who is told to be missing declared dead for unknown reasons. Her body was never found and each year people remembers the death of the Pro Hero Hawks, some say he died as a hero but the others think otherwise. Thinking he died of selfishness but everyone has their own story.

[ 5 years later... ]

A figure walks in the grassy fields and stumble upon a old and abandoned building.

his steps echoed in the cold concrete floor, as each sounds fills the empty and quiet building.

he stop his tracks as his eyes met a rock place upon in the middle of the room, a huge whole hovers it where the sun shines into it.

the stone already has mosses on it which tells it was placed there a year or so.

the figure place a flower into the stone and walk away but before that his cold, deep and raspy voice uttered something.

" im guessing you already find your happiness, ey keigo? "

-END.