{16}

REPEAT AFTER ME!
I... will...NOT...cry...in ...the .... next ... argument... that... I ... started.

Good job! Now actually do it, my Angels :)

Feel free to correct any mistakes you find!

——————-
3rd POV:

"Come on Azealah." Azron said calmly.

"No!"

"Azealah," Azron sighed, "I just want to fill you up!"

"No! It hurts!"

"What hurts?!" Azron said freaking out while sitting up in their bed and Azealah was across the room.

"You filling me up." Azealah pouted.

"How else am I supposed to focus on anything else if I don't fill you up?!" Asked Azron frustrated.

He later sighed and spoke again,

"I promise I won't distract you and fill you up too much."

"So you promise to stop feeding me the lasagna as soon as I'm full and you won't overfeed me?" She asked.

(A/N: It's the dirty minded people for me.)

"Yes, I do Angel! I promise." He said and once Azealah finally nodded, he waved his finger and Azealah came floating to him with a giggle.

"Again! Again! Again!" She demanded him to make her float again.

"First food then I will do it again."

"Fine..." Azealah said with a pout but it was taken off her face when Azron started to feed her.

"So what's the plan for today again?" Asked Azealah with a tilted head.

"Well my queen," Azron said and fed her another bite of lasagna, "We will pretend that the guards had an emergency and they all had to leave and then the creatures will try and break out, we will follow them to the woman they were thinking about and then see if we recognize her soul."

"That's smart! Who came up with this idea again?" Azealah asked with a stifled giggle.

"It was you silly." Azron answered her and kissed her forehead.

"Lucifer and I will go while you and Meredith hang out." Azron said and fed her the last bit of lasagna that was left, Azealah took it not even noticing her full stomach.

"Yes!" She squealed in glee as she's ready to hang out with her friend after what seems like forever.

"Azronnnnnnn" Azealah immediately started to whine once she felt her overfilled stomach.

"What? You were the one asking me questions and I was simply answering them." Azron said and Azealah didn't speak anymore knowing what he said is true.

"Here, let's watch a movie since it's still too early for the plan." Azron suggested which earned him an eager nod from his beloved.

They watched movies and shows for hours and it was finally time for the plan.

"It's time my precious." Azron said and Azealah looked at him with a pout, not wanting to let her mate go because she was having too much fun with him.

"Okay..." She trailed off not knowing what to say. Azron sat up from the bed and straightened his clothes up before picking Azealah up from her laying position.

"Meredith promised to take you to Hell's garden little queen." Azron grinned at her knowing seeing him happy would make her happy.

Azealah immediately grinned back and jumped up to place a brief kiss on his cheek. Azron chuckled and leaned down lower so she could give him a better kiss.