{18}

3rd POV:

‼️ SMUT ‼️
(Go to the three❗️to skip!)

"Let me measure it!" Azealah demanded while pointing the ruler towards Azron.

"Why?" Azron asked confused on why she needs to measure his cock.

"B-b-Because!" Azealah said while red cheeks. He doesn't even know how embarrassing this was for her but she needed to know everything about him.

"Okay, my Queen." Azron shrugged and unbuckled his black jeans.

Azealah saw this and started to squirm slightly at the sight of her hot mate.

Azron noticed this and smirked, "If you want me to fill your pretty and tight pussy up then just ask."

Azealah gasped and just shook her head, too hazy to say anything.

"Okay come here." Azron said while palming his dick.

"Why is it standing?! We're not having- having— that!" Azealah squealed in embarrassment.

"Love, you're asking to touch my dick, of course it's going to be hard for you." He explained.

"Okay! Okay! Whatever! Just let me!" She glared.

"My cock is all yours." Azron teased.

Azealah came closer to him and before he could tease her more, she held his hard dick in one hand while the other held the ruler.

Five seconds later a gasp came from Azealah's lips.

"Azron! It's bigger than the ruler!" She widened her eyes not believing what she was seeing.

"The ruler is 12 inches long." She whispered to herself.

Her eyes found Azron's cocky ones and he smirked.

"Precious, that's what pleasures you every night." He naughtily whispered.

She looked at him with wide eyes and a gaping mouth and he let out a chuckle.

"Close that pretty mouth of hers before something goes flying in there." He smiled at her and slightly hits her stomach with his cock.

"Azron..." she whispered while squirming.

"Yes, little Angel?" He asked knowing full well what she wants.

"I-I—I think I peed." She whispered embarrassedly.

Azron just smiled innocently at her before quickly dipping his hands in her hot and turned on pussy before plugging in a finger while slowly rubbing her clit.

"A-Azron!" She almost yelled, held on to his cock, and dropped her head on his chest.

"That's it, my queen. Cum on my fingers." He said and she immediately started to shake and moan.

This was the fastest orgasm she's ever had but it still came with full force. After she calmed down, she looked up at Azron with an innocent look.