iv

Alexis POV

By the time Tommy finished the story, my legs were all patched up. I knew Wilbur had been listening because he seemed pretty frustrated with us. As soon as Tommy finished, techno began to shout.

"What the heck were you guys thinking? You could have gotten yourselves killed! And than what would we have done? Loosing dad and you two in one day?"

He shook his head.

"But I'm glad that you two are ok. We were really worried."

He gave my hand a small squeeze and smiled at me, to which I smiled back.

"Let's all get some sleep, we can talk in the morning."

Wilbur was the first to stand up when he stated that we needed to sleep. Even though techno was the oldest, I could tell will was going to take authority in Phil's absence.

Although Wilbur stood up, he didn't immediately go to his room. Niki politely said she was gonna go home so her parents didn't worry and will stayed to tell her goodnight. Techno offered me his hand and I took it but before going upstairs with him I lightly said,

"I'll be right up."

Almost whispering. He nodded and walked upstairs with the two other 18 year olds. I walked over to Niki and gave her a big hug.

"Thank you so much. I don't know what I'd do with out you."

She hugged me back and smiled before walking out the door. When she did Will looked at me.

"You should really be careful Ally, if something happened to you, we would all probably go insane. I'm surprised Tommy didn't go ballistic back in the castle."

"Yeah me too. I think he was just tired and didn't feel like fighting so he just took me and left."

"Yeah." Will nodded

"Hey will."

"Yeah?"

"Is dad gonna come back?"

"... No."

"Can we get him back?"

"I'm... im not sure."

"I miss him."

"I miss him too."

"Can you tell me what mom was like?"

Wilbur quickly looked at me with a concerned face. I had never asked about mom before. I wasn't even really sure what happened or if she even existed but I for some reason really wanted to know.

"Umm yeah sure. Why not."

Wilbur walked over to the couch and offered for me to sit next to him. I accepted and he turned to face me.

"Well mom had me and was gone most of the time. She wasn't a bad mom I just, never saw her. Umm the only ever times I saw her was when she was having you and Tommy. So actually I don't know much about her. Dad raised us pretty much by himself and she died about a week after you were born so you never actually saw her. She had already had both me and Tommy and decided she hated children so when she had you she had dad come right away. I was already 6 so I remember it pretty well but what I most remember is dad coming home with you but I was already playing with baby Tommy so techno started to help take care of you. He grew very fond of you."

Will giggled slightly but I was too deep in thought to really notice.

"So mom didn't want me?"

Wilbur stopped laughing and looked at me.

"No no no that's not what I meant I-"

I cut him off.