x

Ally POV

As we all finished eating breakfast, joking and laughing the whole time, Tubbo asked if we could go on a quick walk. I said yes, of course, and he led me over to a pretty cliff with a bench and a juke box.

"This is me and Tommy's bench. We made it as soon as l'manburg was made and it will be our place forever. We made it as a way to assure that we will be friends forever."

I smiled at him. He seemed so happy looking out across the morning sky.

"Alex, I got a letter from my parents. They said that some of my family needed them so they're leaving. They already left. The letter said they assumed that since I moved into l'manburg I would be fine here by myself so they left. Ally they left without saying goodbye."

He started to cry a little. I put my hand at around his lower back and pulled him in closer. He took some breaths and wiped his eyes.

"Ally my house. Can we go get all of the things from my house?"

"Of course Tubbo. Let's go. I'll let the others know."

He grinned.

I quickly ran over to Will.

"Hey will, tubbos parents moved out so we're going to run and grab his stuff. We'll be back super fast! If we're not come get us! Love you."

Will nodded and I ran back over to Tubbo.

"Speed running moving out of my house?"

I laughed before running off while yelling,
DUDUDUDU DUDUDUDDU!

We were laughing so hard when we finally got to his house. Grabbing some stuff from around the house, he heard a noise.

Tubbo turned to look at me with a worried look on his face. It was the sound of a flint and steel. Suddenly we heard flames and felt heat.

"Shit Tubbo come on!"

We tried to run out of the small wooden bathroom we were in when the roof above the door caved in.

We were trapped.

There was no window, no door, we were surrounded by wood in a fire. This might be it.

"HELP!"

Tubbo screamed. It was getting really hot in here. I turned to the sink and tried to turn on cold water. He just happened to be in a half bath so there was no shower or bathtub.

"Tubbo come over here."

I brought him over to the sink and we kept rinsing our hands and splashing our face.

"Tubbo soon we'll have to stop or else this will turn into a sauna. Ok turn the water off or it will start steaming. Now we try and figure out how to get the hell out of here."

Tubbo and I searched around for an exit. Sadly, Tubbo spent most of his time over at our house and since this was the guest bathroom I doubt he came in here often.

Tubbo sat on the ground, head in his hands.

"There's no use, we're dead."

"No no Tubbo come on. Keep trying bud. Come on!"

I grabbed whatever solid object I could and kept trying to break the wall. We didn't have any walls facing the outside. We were stuck.

"Try not to breath Tubbo, there is too much smoke in the air."

He nodded and I kept trying to break a wall. Finally. There was a small chip out of the wood paneling. I had a bit of a dilemma. If I pried the rest of the wood with my hands it would go faster but I would get burned. It was a risk I was willing to take.