53. Perfect Euphoria

Title: Perfect Euphoria

Author's USERNAME: @addicreates

Genre: Romance

Status: On Going

Language: English

Synopsis/Description/Prologue:

Cassie Pierce has forever been known as the spoiled girl, but with her, there is more than what meets the eye. She just wants the chance to make her own reputation. After the tragic death of her mother, her father soon became deadbeat and she had to learn how to fend for herself.

She wants an escape, which is exactly what she goes looking for in Northlyn Hills in hopes that she can prove that she's not just a spoiled girl, she's far from it. Just as she thinks she has gotten away from everything possibly bad, she's betrayed by the one person she thought she had there for her and ends up alone on a rooftop with nowhere to go.

Her breaking point was finally reached.

Landon Rivers never expected to find a seemingly helpless and stubborn girl on a rooftop during his search for a missing friend, but once he found Cassie, he could never seem to let her go. The constant need to find out more about her mysteries filled his mind.

Neither of them want to attach themselves, but with fate always spoiling their plans, it's about time they had something worth fighting for. Something finally euphoric...

Book Cover: