Chapter 7: Breakfast and cuddly affection

Kirishima's POV

Kirishima looked in the mirror in his room. Damn. His neck was almost as much blue as it was skin. Katsuki did really mean that he should be careful what you wish for. Because there is no way that he can hide this. If not everybody already knows. They may have been a bit too loud last night. He took his new boat hoodie and some black sweatpants and walked over to Katsuki.

"Hey!" Heknocked and tried to hide his neck as well as he could.

"Oi, Babe the door is open"

As he went in he did not expect to see Katsuki criss cross applesauce on the bed deciding what to wear. This was new. He looked deep in thought staring at two different hoodies one with his hero costume details on it and the other with green and black stripes.

"What are you wearing?!" He said as he looked up.

"My hoodie? What's wrong with it?" Now he was puzzled. Did he really want him just to wear nothing at all? Cuz the others have already made it clear that you need clothes in the kitchen even at night after a certain incident involving himself and hagakure.

"Take this" He heard as something soft hit him in the face. It was Katsuki's hoodie. Ohh that's why. It was the hoodie with the details.

"Now everyone knows your mine and to back off."

"Oh I think they would have known either way" He said, showing his neck clearly.

"I told you"

"Yeah, Yeah"

"So you still want the hoodie?" He said brows furrowed putting on the striped one.

"Obviously" He said, quickly taking off on his own. Revealing the trails of hickeys down his body disappearing lower than his pants.

"That looks so... good one you" He got as an answer, but didn't know if he meant the hoodie or the hickeys.

Walking down hand in hand to the kitchen were some still satt eating their breakfast. Todoroki and Misoria in a deep discussion on quirk training with Ochako and Iida watshing. Mina, Denki, Tsuyu and Momo on the couch watching tv.

"HEY, YOU TWO DIDN'T THINK YOU COULD BE A LITTLE MORE QUIET?!" she screamed as she turned to face them.

"THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN RACOON EYES?!" His hot headed boyfriend answered.

"Everyone in the hole building could here you, you know"

Eijiro blushed and turned to calm Katsuki down with a huge.

"Y-eah we would hear you even two flors down," Midoria said and Todoroki noded.

Oh sweet Midoriya ihop you're ready to run because Eijiro didn't think he could stor Katsuki when he was out for murder. Likely the blood seemed to be distracted with breathing in his hair. He didn't hear, so that was a relief.

"Where is mister Aizawa? He should be scolding us by now?" He was very aware of the rules they broke yesterday.

"He's still sleeping. What did you expect, not even a hurricane could wake him up, so you are still in the clear." She said, smirking. Gesturing you and me later. Oh shit he's fucked.

"Do you want breakfast?"

"Yes, I'm hungry," He said, still sniffing the red hair.

One second later he felt the blond putting up a ponytail.

"Where did you get the hair tie from?"

"I bought them yesterday, there for you"

"For me?"