Z A C H ♡ H E R R O N

CHAPTER ELEVEN
ZACH HERRON

      "I COME BEARING GIFTS!" (Y/N) announced as she walked into the studio with a few different bags from different stores

A short red knife pleated skirt covered her thighs stopping just above her knees, an off the shoulder white shirt covered in small red hearts covered her upper body, and a pair of black Converse covered her feet. Her (H/C) hair was pulled up into a high ponytail and a small amount of mascara with lip gloss showed visible on her face.

Corbyn, Daniel, Jack, and Jonah turned from the table they were leaning over and greeted the blonde with huge grins. "You didn't have to do that." Daniel sighed getting up to take a few bags from (Y/N) who nodded greatfully.

"I know," she said setting the rest of the bags she held in the table. "But everyone deserves a bit of love on Valentine's Day."

"You really take today seriously, huh?" Corbyn asked as he started opening the bag she labeled with his name on it. His gift was a pair of new purple and black 350 V2 Yezzys he looked at a few weeks before but didn't have enough money set aside to buy them.

Nodding her head, (Y/N) sat down on the arm of the couch next to Jonah. "It's my favorite holiday. All the candy, gifts, spending time with loved ones." She explained.

"No way!" Jack exclaimed opening the box from Kay Jewelers revealing a new sterling silver chain necklace. "This is fucking dope! Thank you, (Y/N)!" He grinned taking off the necklaces he had on previously and replacing it with the new one. It fit perfectly.

Letting out a laugh, Daniel untied the ribbon that held a few framed photos together. They were photos of the boys, his family, and a few other close friends. "Thank you." He said softly looking through each frame.

"Ah, damn... thank you so much." Corbyn said holding up his pair of new shoes. "You really shouldn't have though."

Shaking her head, she scoffed. "Nonsense."

Removing the wrapping from the book that held a golden cover with a cursive title and the symbols of the deathly hallows on it, Jonah didn't say anything but turned his body giving the (H/C) female a hug. "Thank you." He whispered into her shoulder which revived a laugh from (Y/N) and a pat on his head from her hand gently.

Everyone had opened up their gifts admiring them and talking about the new track they were working on, but the (H/C) looked around in confusion. The bag she held in her hand by the plastic strap began to feel heavier with each passing moment. "Um, guys... where's Zach?" She eventually asked gaining their attention and a few knowing looks.