Revelations.

"My dear daughters,

I hope that you can live and see the world... Far, far away from this Hell of a Station... I don't have much left to live... When I die... The lullabies will stop... Please try to get out of here before it happens... I don't want anybody to die..."

-Letter from C. to the Nova Sisters.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

20th of December? , 2076.

I'm not sure if the date actually changed or not, which is why there's a question mark. I simply heard a ringing and thought it was indicating me that midnight passed. I didn't have any other explanation. I hadn't moved from my spot, I was still in the absolute darkness, staring back at the two yellow dots. A faint voice, a whisper, coming from this direction. I slowly started to walk towards the yellow dots, hoping that there were no holes in the ground or such thing. The voice got louder and louder as I approached. As I got closer and closer, I could discern the shape of a woman, curled up on herself. Just like when I met Yami... I could clearly hear the voice now.

"I'm sorry..." 

The whisper seemed to be mixed up with sobbing.

"It was all my fault..." 

I stretched an arm towards the woman, trying to touch her. As soon as my hand touched her shoulder, she exploded in a bright, clear white light. When the light faded away, I was in a long hallway. The walls were covered with a classy green tapestry with a crescent moon pattern. Multiple tables made of dark brown wood were standing near the walls with frames containing pictures of various people or chinese vases standing on them. At the end off the corridor was standing a big double door of dark wood with two golden and round handles.

I started to walk towards the door, glancing at the pictures and paintings hanging on the wall. I thought I recognized Yami on one of the pictures. Looking at the paintings, I could see a man pulling a woman out of what seemed like eternal darkness... The same two people were on another painting, they were in front of a giant locked door with a silver lock hanging onto it by gigantic chains... More paintings, they're wandering in a sunny plain, getting attacked by villagers, jumping on golden cubes, turning the hands of a giant clock, meeting a girl with a missing eye...

Thinking about it, this is exactly what happened since I met Yami... Except pulling her out of the darkness... But maybe that's a representation of when I offered her to live in my apartment... Who the hell made these paintings...? And how did they make it in such little time? And why are they here? I hoped I could find the answer behind the wooden door that was now standing in front of me. I grabbed one of the handles and turned it before pushing the door open. I was now standing in what seemed like an office. There was a dark wooden desk with a green cover with yet another crescent moon pattern on it. A small desk lamp was standing in the up-right corner of the desk. A pile of paper sheets was standing at the opposite corner. The walls had the same color and pattern as the ones in the hallway. A wooden armchair with a red cushion was standing on both sides of the desk, except the one behind the desk wasn't empty...

"At last, Mr.Schmidt. Please, take a seat."

Unsure of myself, I sat down in the empty armchair and looked at the man in front of me. He had short light brown hair nicely arranged in a stylish way. He had a pair of small round glasses with black branches. He was wearing a black coat propably made out of silk with golden strands drawing the edges. He was slighlty overweight but seemed very serious. He glared at me with his dark brown eyes.