Voyage in another World.

"One of my creations is dead. Killed by the other. I wonder where she went?

...

Propably into an eternal darkness...

...

Goodbye, Pandora."

-Diary of Professor M.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3rd of November, 2023.

Same morning routine as always. Today, me and Yami are going to hunt for some kind of teleporter that will get us to GLaIVE. When we were done getting ready, she pulled the blue disc out of her pocket and pressed on the small button on the very middle of it. A transparent blue screen appeared. A map, with two red crosses. Propably us and our objective, I'd guess. Yami walked around, one of the red crosses moved around with her. She pointed at the other, there, immobile.

"Do you have any idea where this place is, Lance?" She asked.

-"Well, considering how it's placed, it must be something like the other end of the city...?"

-"I see."

She stuffed the disc in her left pocket.

"Do we have to walk or do you have a car?"

-"I don't even have my license."

-"All right, then."

She grabbed my hand and pushed the door open, pulling me out.

"Let's go." She smiled.

-"Yeah." I smiled back as I locked the door.

We walked to the elevator, ground floor, blue beam, bam, we're there. We stepped out of the building. She looked left, then right, still holding onto my hand. Her hand was cold but, it didn't matter, everything was cold around us.

"Huh, Lance..."

-"Hmm?"

-"Right or left...?"

-"..."

I looked around.

-"Right."

-"All right!"

She turned to her right and started running, still holding my hand. It was so sudden that I nearly fell over. She continued to run like she already knew the directions. Her left eye was glowing. We ran for a long time, jostling passers as we cut through the crowded streets. We finally got out of this stifling crowd and ended up near an abandon warehouse. The door was closed shut and maintained locked by a gigantic lock of rusty silver, tightly hanging by long silver chains, covered in rust and spider webs. The lock had a gigantic keyhole where me and Yami could easily pass.

"Lance."

-"Huh?"

-"Lift me on your shoulders, I'll try to reach that keyhole."

-"Are you sure about that?"

-"Yes."

I bent over as Yami jumped on my shoulder, she was incredibly light. I got back in my normal standing position as she gripped onto the edge of the hole and managed to pull herself up inside of it. She reached her hand out in the obscure darkness. I grabbed it and she lift me into the keyhole, without a single problem. I was surprised then figured it out, her robotic arm.

"I see a small door." She said after her left eye started glowing.

-"...How big is it?"

-"Big enough for me, don't know about you."