Christmas Songs

In the middle of July in a small house a brown haired male had decided to piss of his Russian lover. He knew Fyodor hated when people started to get ready for Christmas early so he decided to sing Christmas songs all day to see how long his boyfriend would last before scolding him. He decided to put his plan into action the next day as he started to hum jingle bells. 

Fyodor looked over at his obviously way too excited boyfriend with a look that spoke of intelligence. The Russian man knew exactly what the brunette was trying to do and he wasn't going to let him win. As the day continued Fyodor was getting more and more annoyed as it seemed like Dazai was not going to give up. 

Dazai throughout the day had gotten louder with his humming until he actually started to sing. He was currently singing All I Want For Christmas is You as loudly as he could. He was currently in the living room and his boyfriend was in his office trying to do paperwork. He could tell he was getting to the older man when he started to bite his fingernail. Dazai was currently laughing on the inside as he watched Fyodor get more and more annoyed. 

It was now dinner time and Fyodor was pissed. The brunette had yet to give up this charade as he was still singing Christmas songs. Fyodor was just about done with his sometimes idiotic boyfriend. What finally made him break was when Dazai decided to start singing Santa Baby. Fyodor stood up and glided over to the younger male. 

"Santa baby, I want a yacht, and really, that's not a lot

Been an angel all year

Santa baby, so hurry down the chimney tonight" As Dazai continued to sing he was spun around and kissed on the lips. His eyes widened as he did not expect the Russian to kiss him. 

"If kissing you is the only way to shut you up, then I can do this all night." Fyodor pulled the younger detective into another kiss dragging him into their bedroom. Dazai couldn't walk straight for the next week as Fyodor made damn sure to shut his boyfriend up that night.