Part 4

24 hours is a very long time when you are waiting for this kind of information. To keep my mind as busy as I possibly could, I have taken a notebook and wrote everything I could possibly think of that had anything to do with any of the dreams her and I could have shared. Unfortunately, most of it was what I had already told Jimin about.

I am going to show him what I have later anyway. Maybe talking to him about what's written there will help me find more details. He is really good like that. He will be able to help me. I am sure of it.

As the time rolls around that Jimin and I had agreed to start weeding through all the pictures, I find myself dragging my feet to his bedroom with my notes in hand.

"Hey, Tae! What's wrong? You don't look too happy."

"I don't know, Jimin. I was really excited about all this but even looking through all the barn pictures, I am not sure she is even one of them. None of them really stuck out to me."

Jimin replies to me with an empathetic tone, "It's okay to feel a little discouraged, Tae. We are trying. That's what really matters, right?"

I nod at him while shrugging my shoulders, "Yeah, I guess."

My best friend gives me the cheekiest smile I have even seen from him, "Okay, lets get busy."

                                                                                     ~~~~*~~~~

Busy. As if that weren't the understatement of the century. Jimin and I spent hours looking through all the pictures. There were so many black bags with pins on them that my eyes started to cross from staring so hard at the screen. There was no way that this was going to help much. We were pretty much only able to dismiss a few hundred. I am really surprised how many people have oblong, pinkish-purple pins on their bags. Even though in my dream it was the only pin there, I didn't want to dismiss those with other pins, just in case she had added more to her bag since the dream occured. It's also possible that the other pins don't mean as much to her as that one and that's why it was the only one to show up.

Oh man. I am starting to sound like Jimin when I start thinking like this.

"Sorry, Tae. I really thought we would get better results with that one."

"It's okay, Jimin." I let out a long, exasperated sigh. "I am really starting to think this isn't going to work." Meanwhile, my notebook sits abandoned to the side, completely forgotten.

"We'll find her, TaeTae. Don't be upset. It's just going to take time." With this, Jimin brings his eyes down to mine that were staring blankly at the floor between us. "Hey..." I lift my face to look at him, "Trust me. Trust ARMY. We will find her."

"Yeah. I guess." Then a question that I never even thought of pops into my head, "Jimin? What if we do find her and ARMY finds out? What if they get angry? What if they hate me? What if they hate her? That wouldn't be fair to her." My thoughts become frantic inside my head.

"Tae. Calm down." I try to even my breaths as my anxiety level is really high. "You love our fans, right?" I nod my head. "Then trust them. They blindly put a lot of trust in us everyday because of the messages of our music. They follow us through videos. Sometimes, I think they know us better than we know us." Jimin allows a soft chuckle to escape him, "So trust them. Trust them to accept you and your soulmate when we find her. They will understand. Okay?"

"Okay. Okay. You're right. Thank you for pulling me back down, Jimin. I was really starting to freak out. But you are right. I will trust ARMY. I am sure they just want us to be happy." Thank goodness for my best friend. I really don't know what I would do without him.