chapter 3

No one POV

~~9 years later~~

~~at Beacon Academy~~

(Rwby volume 2 between ep 4-5)

We see students are walking and talking about stuff as we see team RWBY and team JNPR are eating in the cafeteria talking with each other.

Ruby: sooo! What do you guys going tommow on Saturday?

Jaune: will, we thought that we can explore vale and maybe go to the arcade if you guys want to come with us?

Nora: yeah! It will be so much fun to play together and maybe we can win that big prize!

Yang: oh yeah, I heard that if you win at least 3 times of what game they choose we get the big prize!

Ruby: will I heard that it will be the the best prize if we win it!

Ren: will, yes, that is true and it also said that at least a team of four can do whatever game they choose and they say its impossible to win it.

Jaune: oh yeah huh? Didn't 30 teams of people try to win the big prize this past month?

Yang: yeah they did but no one have ever win it plus they say that only one team can get it because this prize is a one time only thing.

Nora: really, will team JNPR will take and have that prize!

Ruby: no way, team rwby will and will also beat you!

Weiss: you can count me out.

Ruby: "shock" but why?!

Weiss: because I don't want to play any game as it is a waste of time as I will be staying in our dorm and will be studying.

Yang: oh come on ice queen, you should have fun once in a while.

Weiss: "angry" stop calling me ice queen or I will turn you into a block of ice Yang.

As everyone was talking, blake who was on her scroll and was looking for anything about the white fang or about Roman as we can see that her eye were getting dark as she haven't slept for the past few days as Pyrrha notice this as she talk to her as this got everyone to stop talking and look at her.

Pyrrha: um blake are you ok?

Blake: "not taking her eyes of the scroll" yes, I'm doing find Pyrrha why?

Pyrrha: will you been looking at your scroll for the past few days and will you hardly pay attention in class as will.

Ruby: yeah and you haven't been eating a lot of food as will as staying up at night.

Blake: "sigh" like I said I'm fine you guys.

Weiss: blake what have we been talk about last week?

Yang: yeah if you need help just ask your team and friends as will.

Blake: I ask if I need anything ok.

Jaune: yeah but you look like your about to feel asleep any minute now.

Blake: "getting angry a little" I said I'm find just leave me alone ok.

Before anyone say anything there scroll were beeping as will as everyone in the Cafeteria as it show that about vale news network just as the breaking news began as it show Lisa Lavender who is on a bullhead.

Lisa: breaking news, we have a report of grimms about 200 or 300 of them coming to vale as they are about 4 or 5 hours away as we have live footage of them now!