chapter 6

NO ONE POV

The talk with Raiden and Ozpin were still in the meeting room as Lucy and Summer take the Beacon students to were they will be staying at. Before they get to the guest rooms Summer want to show her dauthers something first. After walking around the house they saw a building that was inside the mountain.

(Just think it is in the mountain)

Summer: here we are!

Lucy: "sigh" of course you want to be here Summer.

Blake: umm and this is?

Summer: this is the forging place were you can build your weapons at!

Ruby: "gasp" you mean were you build the grimm weapons at!

Summer: Yelp and I run this place.

Yang: really? You run this place mom?

Lucy: she is the leader of the forging group as she and her team build and create weapons and armors for our people.

Ruby couldn't hold her excitment as she try to go in but was stop by Yang grabing her cape to stop her. They all went inside the building together and saw people working and building weapons, armors, and moving grimm bones as they throw them into the lava to make weapons or armor.

 They all went inside the building together and saw people working and building weapons, armors, and moving grimm bones as they throw them into the lava to make weapons or armor

Pyrrha: wow this place is big in the inside.

Summer: indeed as it is the only place to build a forging place as it take about 3 hours to do it.

Weiss: that's not possible to make it this big.

Lucy: will of course master Sora did it as it is his semblance it to control earth.

Ren: that make sense because of how he and Miss Lucy army dissapeared in the forest.

Boom! Boom! Boom!

Velvet: "spook" w-what was that?!

Summer: don't worry, that was probably Hammer hammering weapons or armor.