chapter 4

No one POV

~~beacon Academy Ozpin tower~~

Member of team, RWBY, JNPR, CVFY, and SSSN were in Ozpin tower as will as Glynda and James as he was to begen of what they want.

Ruby: is there something you need professor Ozpin?

Ozpin: yes Ms. Rose but before we begin, have you remember what happen yesterday news?

All team: (nodded).

Ozpin: will it's about that as we know were they are.

Coco: but didn't that boy cover him and the unknown army as to run away?

Glynda: "push up her glasses" yes they did Ms. Adel but we sent someone to follow them as we now know were there are.

Ozpin type a few buttons on his desk as a hologram was shown as they see a Mountain on it as James continues the talk.

James: according to our spy they said there walls was high defense with good snipers and with good bow and arrow shooters that are ready to shoot at use any time were near it. He our spy also said that there inside is almost as big as vale city as there are lots of home and houses inside as one of them is a lot bigger then the rest. We know that the person living in that house is the person in charge of the place.

Weiss: there village is the same size of a vale?!

Glynda: almost Ms. Schnee, almost as big as vale as there are huge number of humans and faunes inside as we dont know were they are from or came from.

Jaune: ok so what we going to do?

Ozpin: I'm glad you ask Mr. Arc because my plan is to make peace with them and ask some questions as well when we are there.

Glynda: as for you students we will be coming with us incase if a fight between us and them. Just remember, we are making peace with them so that being said no fighting, do not talk as only Ozpin will do the talking, no firing your guns, do not take out your weapons, and behave yourself as some of you are going to make trouble.

This got the 4 teams to look at Ruby, Yang, and Nora who are the only ones that make trouble as the 3 girls just fake smile and laugh.

Ozpin: ok I think we got everything and before we go is there any questions?

Jaune: "rase his hand" yes, how long is it from here to there sir?

Ozpin: ah yes the person said that it takes 6 hours to get there so get everything you need and we will head out in 30 minutes.

~~30 minutes later~~

The team were in the bullhead as they were talking about there mission.

Weiss: I still can't believe there village is the same size of vale.

Ren: but Ms. Goodwitch said almost as big as vale.

Weiss: I dont really care because there is no way there that many people living there.

Velvet: I have to agree with her, how did the person in charge get all those people it like impossible to do.

Sun: yeah and will take about I don't know 20 years to do it?

Ruby: yeah but I still want to know what the girl boomerang is make of still!

Pyrrha: Ruby Ms. Goodwitch said we are to behave and let Professor Ozpin do the talking when we are there.

Yang: oh come on we can mess around a little bit when were there.

Coco: Yang we are going to that village to make peace and if you or Nora messed up once it will show a bad example of us, so let the teathers do the talking. Plus I want to see what kind of clothe they have in there so we have to behaved.