Day Four (Morning)

"Hey Sophie. It's Cecelia. I have an emergency shopping trip tomorrow. Will you go with me?"

""What are we shopping for?"

"A formal, floor length dress. The guy I told you about, Henry, he invited me to a work thing tomorrow night."

"Oh my god! Yes, I'll go with you! So you two saw each other again, yeah?"

"We just had lunch."

"Any desert?" Sophie said this with a wicked tone.

"A great kiss. I could barely bring myself to go back to work after." Her knees went weak just thinking about his tongue in her mouth.

"And tomorrow night do you think you'll fuck?"

"I love your bluntness. I'm hoping to look ravishing and whatever comes of that, I'll be happy with."

"Very diplomatic Miss America."

Cecelia laughed. "Ok Miss Ireland, I'll see you tomorrow. Is nine too early? We could stop for breakfast before we shop."

"Nine's perfect, love. The Savoy Hotel, right?"

...

"I think we should start at Harvey Nichols after we eat. Its only a ten minute walk that way." They were standing just outside the Savoy's doors. She pointed to the left.

"Sounds good. You're the captain of this ship today as I don't know where any stores are."

They stopped in a little café called Patisserie Monique and each got a large piece of quiche. After they finished, they walked arm in arm to Harvey Nichols.

"So what color are you looking for? How do you want Henry to react when he sees you? Animal passion or gentlemanly restraint?"

Cecelia gave Sophie a smirk. "I think red. I'm thinking a low V. I want it to sparkle when I move."

"Yes, yes, and yes! I can get behind all of that." They looked at the store directory and headed to the second floor.

...

"That is the one! Oh my god, it's perfect!" Sophie was practically jumping up and down as Cecelia walked out of the dressing room.

"I think so too! It's only the third one I've tried but I love it!"

"It fits you in all the right places and everything you're looking for. He will be drooling!" Sophie laughed. "Now, is there anything else we need?" She said softly.

"Lingerie!"

Wow, I know where your head's at." Sophie quipped. "Hopefully where his head will be later."

Cecelia playful smacked her with her hand. "I just remembered, that's all."

Sophie laughed. "That's on the third floor so hurry and change and then we can find you the perfect set."

Cecelia knew she wanted something sexy, something that screamed "rip me to shreds". She gravitated towards a black balconette bra and it's matching thong. She felt the material in her hands.

Sophie came over to see what Cecelia was looking at. "You need to try that on right now!"

"Ok, while I'm in there, pick some other options for me."

Sophie saluted Cici as she entered the dressing area. "How's it looking?" she shouted a minute later.

"Looks good!" Cecelia shouted back. It was looking very good.

...

After Cecelia had paid for her purchases it was already one o'clock. She wanted to stop by the museum to check on a new project the director had asked her to take charge of before getting ready for the party.

Cecelia and Sophie said their goodbyes and Cici thanked her friend for being a such a great 'hype woman'.

"Tell me everything that happens tonight. Even if I'm not getting any at the moment doesn't mean I can't live vicariously through you!"

Cecelia promised she would and the two went in different directions down Whitehall Street.