›Information‹

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

╔═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╗

✧・゚: The Twin Sister of Lucas ・゚: ✧

╚═══❖•ೋ° - °ೋ•❖═══╝

Written by Asuna Luino
(Former)
Written in English

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Written by Asuna Dio
(Current)
Written in English

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

The original novel by: Plutus/Plutos
Manhwa by: Spoon

I do not own who made me a Princess, all rights go to the original owner(s)!
This story is a work of fiction, it is no canon to the actual story but I might change my mind later. This story is a "What if?" scenario, in which Lucas's mother gave birth to twins and not a single child, which turned out to be Lucania de Eva Luna. The characters included in this story, which do not appear in the novel or manhwa, are characters of my own.
Please enjoy the story~

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Update:
I apologize if this book may seem immature because this book was written when I was 14 years old. however, I will start writing again since I am on a holiday and have plenty of time.

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Summary of the story:

[What if Lucas had a twin sister?]

Lucania de Eva Luna, a young girl with bright, fluffy snowy hair and bright purple-ish eyes, was a magician who lived in Luna Esmeray, where the infamous Lucas de Eva Luna came from. Living with her father and brother, they live a happy life, until their beloved mother left the world and Lucania was indeed gone from the 'realm'.

"Lucas has a twin sister? I never read that in the novel...Hell, I don't even she was even mentioned at all! Lucas didn't have a twin, right? He was an only child...

I wonder how this will affect the story?"

Everything would've been the same, as she was in the novel if she didn't accidentally teleport herself to Claude's office and said something that she shouldn't have to his majesty, Claude de Alger Obelia.

"Interesting, bring her to the Aquamarine Palace, she shall live there until I have thought of something better"

"I'm dead. Goodbye world"