›t w o‹

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"This world is full of unsolved mysteries"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

A certain white head finally awoke from her short slumber as she looked around, she is now in a rather unique and strange place. She had teleported herself to a place that might have been a little too far away. She tried to look at her surroundings, but she could not feel nor see the presence of her brother or her father nearby. She was convinced that she had inadvertently gone too far.

She saw a large tree right in front of her. The tree looks very beautiful to the eyes. Somehow, she bites the trunk of the tree to check if it is safe to be her dinner. Seeing such a beautiful tree made her remember her late mother's cooking which looked very appetizing. The leaves of the tree shone and the branches swayed. It was as if it was reacting to the bite it received. She screeched in shock. Well, who wouldn't?

The child's stomach rumbled signaling that she was hungry. It is not strange if she is hungry because she has not eaten for a long time. Not because her father did not cook, but just because her father's cooking did not taste good at all. It tastes like charcoal. Let's say that his cook is much worst than Yaya's.

The twigs of the tree sway and the tree produce very beautiful fruit that looks very appetizing. The trunk of the tree turned strangely so that Lucania could pick the fruit. She happily picked the fruit and took a large bite.

"Yummy! This is so delicious! Thanks, Mr. Glowing Tree!!" Exclaimed the child excitedly. Suddenly, she felt something strange inside of her. It was as if her mana were increasing dramatically. Without thinking about it, she finished the fruit. She felt very full until she finally fell asleep.

Time flies like the wind. Many years have passed, and now the lost child has grown into a very beautiful, elegant, and very charming teenager. She had initially returned home a few years ago. But as soon as she returned she saw that her house was empty and seemed to have been abandoned for a long time. As she walked around her house, she saw a grave her father and brother had made for her.

From there, Lucania realized that they thought she had died because she had disappeared. She placed her palms on the door of their house and activated her magic. She magically installed protection so that her house would remain safe despite being abandoned for hundreds of years.

Lucania has learned that the tree she found is the World Tree. It is a tree that divides the two worlds, namely life, and death. To Lucania's heart, the tree seemed to give her a certain feeling that her family members were close to her. Especially her late mother who has left her to survive in this world.

She returned to her abode in one of the branches of the World Tree. She had lived with the tree for many years. During that time, she could only eat the fruit that was produced by that tree. That is why her body is slim and thin.