›t h r e e‹

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

"Just what will we come across this time?"

⊰᯽⊱┈──╌❊ - ❊╌──┈⊰᯽⊱

Obelia Empire.

A whitehead mage had finally arrived at her location. She looked around the palace. And oh so suddenly, she overheard a conversation between two teenagers. She activates her magic so that her presence cannot be felt.

"Practice dancing with me!"

"No"

"I think I might end up dancing with my dad at my Débutante"

'What are they talking about? I want to know too...'

The young lady thought. She put her ear on the glass window. She tried to eavesdrop once again.

"But we have a big height difference, see," said a blond girl while reaching her hand to the sky.

"I'll be wearing shoes with pointy heels, so what if I step on him?" She added.

"So, you're asking me to turn into a grown-up so just I can practice with you?" Ask a black-haired boy leaning in front of the blond princess.

'Turn into a grown-up? Does that mean he's a magician too?'

Lucania moved her head away a bit shocked to see a young magician can be that friendly with the royal family.

"Weren't you around the same height as my dad back then? Even if not, you can just make yourself around that height, right?" The blondie started to beg.

"Why would I..." The blackish was about to protest but was cut by the princess.

"Dear Lucas, the most powerful being in the whole world and prettiest boy-warlock in all the realms! Won't you, please? Hmm?"