7

Charlie's POV

I am so over the moon that I have finally found my mate. I have searched and waited for her for so long, that I almost lost hope in finding her.

***

Well, the truth is that I kept having this dream, every night, where I saw me meeting my mate only to see that behind her stood a shadow reaching out for her heart. I try to run to her or even yell out to her, but I am frozen in place and it's like my voice wasn't working or making a single sound. The shadow reaches into her chest rips her heart out and tears her heart into pieces as she falls to the ground. Her lifeless body, lying on the ground in front of me. I see myself running up to her, trying to save her life but it's too late, she was too far gone to be saved.

***

After searching for her for five whole years, I began to think that my dream had come true, and not in a good way. But now that she is here, in the flesh, alive and has accepted me regardless of what she had been through, both me and my wolf are overjoyed to have her by our side.

The first time I laid eyes on her, when I entered the mall, I was taken aback, she was so angelic!

***

Her chestnut hair waved down her shoulders, flowing down her back, almost reaching the area of the small of her back, her mouth; those small, tender lips with a bit of a gloss, so perfect. Her face, the shape of a blueberry, her body, so small, so delicate, but the thing that had me most captivated was her eyes.

Oh, her eyes, a hazel colour with bits of orange, brown and blue, dancing around in them. They shined so bright that it was like they had cast a spell on me and I fell so deeply in love with her.

***

I'm just sad that I couldn't prevent her from the heartache that she had to endure before she met me.

She is my everything! I can already feel it in my heart, that I love her. She's so precious and the fact that she was rejected makes me want to show her just how special she is to me.

She is going to be an amazing Luna of our pack; I can tell this by her kind and delicate nature. She's all that I could've ever asked her to be and more, so much more! I want to show her, what it is truly like to have a mate, to be my mate. I will treat her the way she deserves to be treated, like the Queen she is, my Queen!

***

We all split up into pairs as my flower, mentioned that she didn't want to go shopping for clothes, Mia wanted to go to look at shoes, the double twins went to go look at jewellery and Stella dragged Mason into Victoria Secret.

I feel so sorry for the lad! He's going to be so traumatised once he gets out of there.

That is 'if' he gets out of there 😂.

When Stella mentioned Victoria Secret, I notice my angel shudder, I suppose that she doesn't like that shop. Heck neither do I and I'm secretly glad that she doesn't either.

I prefer her to be the innocent rather than a slutty type, I love her just the way she is perfectly beautiful, so delicate, so gentle, so innocent and so sweet.

I am so thankful to God, for sending me such an angel, she's such an amazing mate.

"Flower, where would you like to go first?  Do you actually want to go to any of the shops here or did Noah just drag you out here with him?" I say with a chuckle.

I know my beta and he usually just drags us out here without an actual purpose, so I am curious what the situation is this time.

She lets out a small laugh of her own, which is so beautiful that I am back in the enchanting spell that she cast on me in the first place, "Well, he did kinda, sorta drag me out here. He seemed quite excited to bring me here, though he did suggest me to be buy a few things for my room to make it homier, but I like it just how it is." She tells me.