13

The doctor told him he can discharge from the hospital today. He told his family and they wanted to send him home but he refuse. He went home by himself.

He arrived home and look around. He smiles. He glances at the clock on the wall. It is 7am and he didn't see Eunra anywhere. Maybe she's still sleeping. The day before, she took a day off from work and decided to take care of him the whole day.

Jaemin couldn't help but blushes most of the time. He has been waiting for that to happen. For Eunra to treated him like how he deserves to be treated. The moment he pushes the door, he saw Eunra laying on her bed, sleeping soundly.

He smiles.

He sits at the edge of the bed, admiring her features. She's beautiful. She really is. He can see that she's very tired. He decided to took her blanket from her room.

He went back to her room to see Eunra, sitting on his bed half asleep.

"You're awake." She rubs her eyes and look at Jaemin in shock. She quickly gets up from the bed.

"I'm sorry. I can't sleep last night." she apologize. Jaemin nodded..

"You're okay now?" she asks in concern.

"Yes. Nothing serious." 

"Glad to hear that." she smiles in relief.

"Get ready. We're going to get McDonald's." he demands.

"For breakfast?" Eunra asks, lifting an eyebrow. Jaemin turns to her in a questioning look.

"If you don't want to, you don't have to go." he replied, looking away.

Eunra presses her lips together.

"Jaemin."

No reply.

"I love you." Jaemin stops doing whatever he's doing and turns around to Eunra.

She closed her eyes once, nervous.

He lifts an eyebrow.

"I love you, Jaemin."

"Are you having a fever?" Eunra shakes her head and runs towards Jaemin, hugging him.

"I'm sorry, Jaemin. I'm really sorry." he looked down at Eunra, eyes widening.

"I love you. I don't want a divorce. I love you and I want to stay with you, forever." Jaemin can feel that his shirt is wet from her tears.

She looked up to Jaemin who was still in shock, hugging his neck and connecting their lips together. He was speechless but kissed her back anyways.

A few seconds later, they pulled away. They looked into each other's eyes.

He smiles.

"I love you too."

-

"What? No, Jaeyong. I won't do that. I love Jaemin."

"Love? Don't you realize that he doesn't feel the same way towards you?" she looks down, fiddling with her fingers.

"There's nothing I can do and I'm fine with it."

"You need to do something, Sooyoung. You can't just sit here and look at them being happy."

"Jaeyong, stop. I'm not who I used to be." she sighs and walks away.

Jaeyong chuckles.

"That is the stupidest lie I've ever heard."

"I know that you need a lot of cash right now." she stops.