14

She was washing the dishes when Jaemin hugged her from behind. She turns around and pecks Jaemin on his cheeks.

"Jaemin, I'm doing the dishes."

"I need cuddles." She glances at her wristwatch.

"Wait for me in the bedroom. I'll be there in 10." Jaemin smiles happily.

"Pinky promise?" he showed her his long pinky fingers and intertwined it with Eunra's.

"Pinky promise."

He smiles and pecks her on her lips before he goes upstairs. Eunra blushes. 

Once she's done with her housework, her phone rings. She dried her wet hands on a towel before picking up the call.

"Hajun?"

"Eunra." he responded, monotone.

"Yes?"

"Dad."

"He's gone."

-

She stares at his grave, still can't get over the fact that he left her without saying goodbye. 

Her cheeks are still wet from her tears for the past few hours. He's gone now. Eunra knows that there's nothing she can do except to live her life, without her dad.

"Baby.." Jaemin rubs her shoulders softly, knowing that she needs comfort.

Eunra glances at Jaemin and falls onto his arms, tears rolling again. He decided to keep quiet and hug her tighter.

He knows how it feels to lose her dad. He felt that once. 

-

"Eunra you want to have a bite?" Jaemin asks as she stares at his food.

She forces a smile and shakes her head.

Jaemin smiles and scoot closer to her. He took a spoonful of his macaroni.

"Here, I know you're hungry." She smiles and takes a bite.

Eunra's arms went to wrap Jaemin's arms.

"You know I love you right?" he asks.

Eunra scoffs.

"No, I didn't know that."  he smiles. Jaemin intertwined his hands with hers.

"I know I wasn't your first love but I want to be your last. I want to live with you when our hair turns grey. I want to live with you when our grandchildren are running around the house." she smiles and looks at Jaemin in his eyes.

"Tell me, why didn't you sign the divorce papers?" Jaemins asks.

"Because I love you." she replied with a blush. He sighs.

"Eunra, love isn't enough in a marriage. If you want to marry me, you want to see me grow old. You want to see the same face everyday. You accept me for who I am. You accept my flaws and still love me after you've seen the worst side of myself." he explained.

Eunra turns to Jaemin.

"I want to see you grow old. I want to see the same face everyday. I accept you for who you are. I accept your flaws and still love you after I've seen the worst side of you."

Jaemin chuckles.

Eunra tilted his head, staring at Jaemin. He lifted an eyebrow.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"I just realize it now." she replied.

"Realize what? I have pimples?!" he got up and wanted to go to the mirror but Eunra stopped him.

"You don't even have pimples." she giggles. Jaemin sighs in relief.

"I just realize how beautiful you are." Jaemin blushes and hides his face in a pillow, embarrassed.

She chuckles and lifts his head up.

"Don't be shy. Show it to the world."

Jaemin pointed at Eunra.

"You."

"You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. Like the moment I saw you I was like, damn this girl's hot, and she got some hot body too." he smirks.

Eunra slapped him softly.

"You pervert."

They both burst into laughter.

-

Ding dong! Ding dong! ( insert jungkook's voice )

He woke up to the sound of the bell's ringing. He glanced at the wall clock and it was 4am. Who would come over at this hour?

He pushes the blanket off of him and walks downstairs slowly since he is still 20% sleeping.

He walks towards the door and his eyes widen.

"Sooyeon?"

Her face was covered with bruises, and there's some on her arms. She's not alone.

She's with a baby.

"Is there somebody who tries to hurt you?" he asks, concerned about her condition.

"Oh wow, you're pregnant? With whom?"

She's covered with tears out of sudden.

"This is our baby, Jaemin. Our baby." Jaemin took a step backwards.

"Excuse me? I'm a virgin! I don't even know how to make babies." he replied angrily at Sooyeon.

"Don't lie to me, Jaemin. You lied to Eunra about you being a virgin. You never told her about us." 

"Told me about what?" a voice from behind intervened in their conversation.

"Who's this girl?" she asks while eyeing Sooyeon up and down.

"Eunra, I need to tell you something. Jaemin and I are married and we have a baby together." she explains, crying her eyeballs out.

Her jaw dropped.

"What?" she turns to Jaemin.

"Are you seriously believing a random woman's words about us having a baby together?" he asks, raising an eyebrow.

"Is it true?"

"Eunra, I've told you before I've never had any serious relationship with anybody except you." she gritted her teeth.

"Just because I am infertile, that doesn't mean you can fuck other woman behind me." Jaemin's forehead started to become like the wifi sign.

"Eunra, what the fuck are you talking about?" she glared at Sooyeon and went upstairs. Jaemin turns to Sooyeon and pushes her outside harshly.

His hands went to her neck, gripping it.

"I know this whole thing is not your idea and if you tell me who it is and I swear I'm going to help you with whatever you're struggling with." he threatens in a low voice.

Sooyeon sobbed.

"Jaemin. I-"

"I'm very sorry." she says, still crying.

"I know you, Sooyeon. You won't do something very wrong like this if someone didn't force you or threaten you."

She looked up to Jaemin.

"I'm sorry. Tell your wife that I'm sorry and that I didn't mean to seperate you guys." she replied in sobs and left afterwards.

Jaemin brings his hands to his hair.

Shit!

i cant write a fluff scene im sorry :(