16

He smiles and walks towards her

"Miss me?" Eunra slaps herself on her cheeks, quite hard. Is this really Haechan? Or this house is haunted?

"I see that you're happy with your new life right now." he continues. The way he speaks to her is so much different than the way he used to. It's like he's more… cold.

"H-Haechan, I- How-"

"Why are you here? Why aren't you dead?" he chuckles. Eunra almost teared up in front of Haechan because she misses him so much.

"I was never dead. I faked my death, baby." Eunra looked away. What?

"So who-" "I lied to you about… well, I think everything?" he cuts off. Eunra raises her eyebrows at him, not believing his words.

"What do you mean... everything?" she added.

"You know, the death, the sickness, and of course, our stupid 3 years relationship." he scoffs.

"W-What?" 

"Are you deaf or something?"

"You faked your feelings towards me for 3 years?" Haechan nodded, still smiling.

Eunra's tears started to roll down on her cheeks.

"You lied to me." she speaks.

"You're a fucking douchebag!" she yells in brittle. She was dying to forget him and their meaningful.. well we can say meaningless now.

"Girls. Crybaby." he rolled his eyes.

"Did you really think I cared about you and even loved you? Eunra, you're the worst girl I've ever known. You're so pathetic. You trusted people easily and this is what you get from trusting me."

She fell on her knees, not strong enough to listen to all of the shit.

"Just so you know, I don't regret anything." he added while looking down at Eunra.

"What do you want from me?!" she yelled between her sobs.

"You're just the bait. I want Jaemin to suffer, not you. But I guess, you're suffering too aren't you?" he took out a brown envelope from his hoodie and handed it to Eunra.

"Take a look at it." Eunra didn't take it so instead, he threw the envelope on the floor, not wanting to wait for the girl to take it from his grasp.

"Oh, and prepare a lot of tissues for that one."

"I mean, you can if you want to but you're a big crybaby. Plus, you lost both of your parents so you can't cry on their shoulders about it." he smiles.

-

He arrived at his house to see the gates are half open. He parked his car and carried his luggage inside.

The house was quiet, as if no one was in it. He places his luggage on the floor and glances at the wall clock. It's almost midnight. Eunra must be sleeping.

He went upstairs to his room to see Haechan holding a knife towards Eunra. Her face was really pale and was covered with tears.

"Welcome home, baby." he greets. Jaemin's jaw dropped. "H-Haechan? Why are you-" Haechan groans. "I'm alive and yes I lied to all of you. Now stop asking questions." he can't say anything. He's speechless, to see Haechan.

He shook his head and his attention went to Eunra who's crying her eyes out. Jaemin took a step closer and Haechan pointed the knife towards Eunra's neck.

"One step forward and I am going to carve her pretty face off her skull." Haechan threatens. He tightened his grip on Eunra's neck causing her to let out a scream. Jaemin looked at Eunra and started to tear up. 

"Let her go." he said, in a low voice. "Or what? You're going to kill me? Like you would." Haechan laughs. Jaemin glares at him. Psychopath.

"What do you want from me?!" he yells. Haechan scoffs. "I want you to suffer like I did, Jaemin! I want you to know how it feels like to be left by someone you love!" he yells back. Jaemin pressed his lips together. "You said you've moved on." "That easy? For you yes, but for me, no." Haechan clenches his jaw. 

"Do you know how it feels to see someone you really love marry a person that is not you? And it is a girl?!" he shook his head, biting his lips. Jaemin looked at Haechan in disbelief.

"You wanted me to marry her, you fool!" Jaemin responds. "That was my plan but I didn't expect you to follow everything I said like a dumbass you are." he rolled his eyes. "I wanted you to marry her for only 1 year because you wouldn't fall for someone that easily and that you can divorce her."

"But I was wrong. I don't know what does this bitch did to you until you're madly in love with her because you're gay." he added.

"Eunra has nothing to do with us." Haechan smiles. "Oh no, she does." he looked at Eunra. "Take out the papers." she looked at Jaemin. "I said take out the papers!" Haechan shouts. Eunra throws the divorce papers on the bed. "Sign it." Jaemin turns to Haechan and back to Eunra. She looked at him in sad eyes.

Haechan pushes her down and goes towards Jaemin as fast as he can, pointing the knife towards him. "No!" Eunra yells the moment he saw Haechan pointed the knife towards his husband. "Don't.. don't. Please." she begged in front of Haechan. He shook his head.

"Sign the divorce papers or your stupid husband dies." he threatens. Eunra can't stop crying. She didn't want a divorce. She loves him, more than anything. Even if she acted like she doesn't, but she does.

"Don't sign it." Jaemin voices out. "Remember our promise. We want to see each other grow old. We want to see each other's faces everyday. Right?" Eunra looked at Jaemin. How does he still manage to smile when the knife is one centimetre to kill him?

Haechan groans. "There you go. The 'before I die' speech." Jaemin clenches his jaw and smiles back afterwards. "I want you to remember that even if we aren't together, my love for you still stays the same. They never die." he smiled at Eunra.

"Yeah, but you will." Haechan stabs Jaemin in his chest. "No!!!!!!!!!!!" He smiles. Eunra glares at Haechan. "You're a monster!" He walk towards Eunra and lift her chin up. "Remember that you're in love with this monster once." he peck Eunra's lips and left. 

He went to Jaemin and put his head on his lap. "I'm sorry, Jaemin. I'm really sorry." Jaemin smiles while still holding his chest. Eunra gazed at it and quickly took off his cardigan and tried to stop the blood.

"Stay with me, baby." he smiles, liking how she calls her baby.

"I will."

If I have a chance, he thought.

this took a lot of emotion to write tbh :(

oh and btw this chapter looks short because i put more than one sentence in one paragraph :D