20

*no picture of this chapter because wattpad hates me.*

"No, Eunra. Listen to me."

"Jaemin, what did I just heard?" she turns to Jaemin, after calling him by his name.

"Let me explain it to you." Jaemin holds Eunra's wrist but she pulled away. "Quick."

"No, Jaemin. Let me explain. We all know you'd lie." Hajun intervenes. He stands in front of Eunra. "Hajun, did you kill dad?" she asks in a slow voice.

"Yes, I did." Eunra looked away in frustration. "But Jaemin made me do it." she turns to Hajun. "This guy hypnotized me and made me put poison into dad's drink!" he yells angrily, glaring at Jaemin.

"Hajun, stop blaming others." Jaeyong voices out. "Ask him yourself." Eunra looks at Jaemin, hoping that what Hajun said is wrong.

"Jaemin.." he looked anywhere but Eunra. "I-I'm sorry, Eunra. I had no choice."

"You have always had a choice other than killing my father, Jaemin!" she shouts. "I did that with a reason." "What reason, huh? To make me feel lonely?" Jaemin sighs. "Jaeyong had an affair with your dad and I despise them."

Eunra shakes his head.

"You really think killing is okay? Jaemin, my dad and Hajun was my only family and I don't have anyone else!" Jaeyong chuckles. She glares at her. "Hajun is not that trustworthy, darling." 

"He paid Haechan to separate both of you." Jaeyong replied. Hajun clenches his jaw while Jaemin gazes at Hajun, scarily. She gets up from her seat and walks towards Eunra.

Her tears started to become like Niagara Falls. 

"Hajun tells Haechan to kill your husband because my brother wanted to buy your brother's broken company. Have you ever wondered why your dad is so desperate for you and Jaemin to marry?"

"It's a good thing that Haechan's fake death is one of the reasons. Your dad can't pay all of the debts he had."

"My brother said that he can pay the debt by marrying you. And now both of you live happily ever after." she smirks.

Eunra fell down onto her knees. It's hard to accept and believe everything that she said. "No, no. This is not true. Hajun and Jaemin would never do that to me. They love. You guys love me, right?" She looks up to both of the guilty men, hoping for them to react.

They look down to their knees, sweating.

"All of you are just a piece of shit! You have talent in nothing but killing people and hurting others!"

"Eunra, I-"

"Don't touch me! You're a monster! My brother is not a killer. My brother is a good guy that would take care of his dad." she claims while still sobbing.

Her attention went to Jaemin. "Baby.." she shook his head and looked at Jaeyong.

"I'm telling the police about what you guys did so that you all can have fun in the prison!"

She turned around and was about to run but a gunshot was heard.

"Baby!"

"Welp, gotta tell the cops at the hospital I guess." she giggles.

"You're so fucking crazy!"

-

He was staring at her pale face, while intertwining their hands. He can't stop crying. He can't lose her. They have been together for almost a year now and they are happy.

He has never been happier. Jaemin regretted everything that he has done. He would hate the old him too but what he did was unacceptable. He knows that.

"What are you doing here?" he looked up to Eunra and saw that she's awake. Jaemin wipes away his tears and smiles.

"Baby.."

"Don't baby me." she said softly but in a mad tone. "Eunra, I'm sorry-"

"Get out." "Baby, no-"

"You lied to me, Jaemin! You lied to me. My husband lied to me."

"I've tried my hardest to love you after what you've done for me and this is what you actually did? Killed my dad?" 

"Eunra, I'm sorry. I regret that and, and I can't live without you." he says creating tears in his eyeballs.

"Oh, do I look like I fucking care? You murdered my dad and I can just tell the police about what you did but I don't. Because I fucking love you!"

"Eunra, I love you too. I love you so much. I have never loved anyone like this but you." Jaemin replied.

"All these time and you decided to break my heart now?"

"I can't love you anymore. My feelings for you are starting to fade away." Jaemin shakes his head.

"No, baby please. Please just stay with me, for one moment at least."

"I've stayed with you for more than one moment and you wasted it. I'm sorry.." she breaks down, crying her eyeballs out.

"Eunra, don't let go of my hands through this, please. I can't do this without you." she looked at Jaemin who was holding her hands tight, not wanting to let it go.

She went to the small table beside her bed, taking out an envelope from her bag.

It's the divorce papers.

Jaemin gets up.

"What are you doing? Why did you sign this?"

"It's the best for us to part our ways."

"No, no. You can't do this." Eunra frowns. "Nurse! Nurse!" "Eunra, no!"

She watched him as the nurse took him away from her, forever. 

After all, they're married on papers.

-

She turned the volume of the television up when he saw Hajun and Jaemin were mentioned. She looked down.

Sometimes, she wishes she could just fall asleep and never wake up.

Relationships teach her how not to have high expectations because you'll end up getting hurt. She learned that trusting is not an easy thing to do. It's a big responsibility that you put on to someone.

Trusting once in her life makes her realize that she won't trust anyone in her life anymore.

Life is never fair when it comes to reality. Life is never fair to anyone, including Eunra.

"In the end, all I learned was to be strong, alone."

She smiles and lets go of herself in the dark forest.

What more could she lose?