17

"So, everything goes well?" she asks, looking up to Haechan

He nodded. Jaeyong laughs.

"I know you're good at this, Haechan. You never failed me." she patted Haechan on his shoulders.

"I know." he lay on his back, satisfied.

"I bet Eunra doesn't want Jaemin to visit her at the hospital now." Jaeyong voices out.

Haechan presses his lips together. Shit.

"Haechan? What's wrong?" she asks as Haechan's face turns pale.

"Nothing." he shake is head in denial and was about to get up until he felt something on his neck.

"Tell me or you'll die."

-

He stares at his face for god knows how long. Jaemin hasn't wake up for 3 days since he got stabbed. 

The doctor told her that he lost a lot of blood. It may took a while to heal. Eunra was worried and haven't gone to work since then. 

She would always visits Jaemin at the hospital and sometimes fall asleep on his bed. The cycle continues. 

Three knocks on the door and it went open revealing Hajun, in a worried look. He closes the door slowly. Eunra gets up and quickly ran to Hajun, hugging him.

"Why does bad things always happens to me?" she cries on his shoulder, not knowing that he betrayed her.

Hajun hugs Eunra back and kisses his forehead.

"We'll get through this together, okay?" he comforts Eunra. He sits beside Jaemin and looks at his condition.

He felt guilty for doing all this but he can't help it. He shake his head. Hajun was about to start a conversation until his eyes averted to Eunra's neck.

It's swollen.

"Eunra, what's wrong with your neck?" he asks Eunra, raising his voice a bit.

She look down, fiddling with her hands.

"Who did that to you?"

"It's Haechan." 

He clenches his jaw. Haechan promised him that he won't harm Eunra but Jaemin.