The Wanted

We went outside and walked up to a row of cars. It was dark, nobody was around. BRUISER nonchalantly went up to each and every car and pulled the handles to see which one was unlocked. Just about all the cars were locked.

        We were just about to give up and try to find a different way to get to Windchester, when we got lucky. Finally a door was left unlocked, and it wasn't that bad looking either. I was a dark black T-bird. Beautiful in everyway. I kinda felt bad for stealing something so nice, but you got to do what you got to do. BRUISER made his way inside the car and ripped some wires out. I really couldn't see what he was doing, but it must have worked because it stared. The engine roared, it was a beautiful sound, the sound of escape.

       "Alright, your all set," BRUISER said hopping out of the car.

        "Just don't stop until you hit Windchester and you should do fine." I stared at him as I was getting in the car. Why was he being so nice? Why did he help?

        "Oh, and Daniel, I won't tell anybody about what happend tonight." I smiled.

         "Thanks." He smiled back, but it came unnatural, almost wolf like.

        Chris pulled out and drove away. We were officially on the run.