Wake up

Pisces (f) x Scorpio (m)

Pisces had stayed up till two AM, watching The Vampire Dairies. She knew that she would sleep till noon that day. Next to her, Scorpio yawned lazily. He saw that Pisces was sleeping soundly, a calm expression on her face. Pisces always woke up before him, and he rarely saw her sleep.

Scorpio got out of bed, just to take a clearer look at Pisces's face. He kneeled down next to her, and really looked at her, taking in every move. He saw how her hair brushed across the soft skin on her neck, how her pink lips were slightly parted, how her shirt rode up, exposing the skin on her stomach.

God, she had bad breath, but Scorpio couldn't care less. He brought his lips close to hers, and gently brushed them with his.

Pisces smiled, still sleeping.

"Rise and shine, sleepyhead.", Scorpio whispered in her ear. Pisces groaned, turning away from him. But Scorpio was determined not to leave her alone. He jumped onto the bed, so her back was facing him, and put his hand on her waist. He inched closer to her, and gently kissed her ear.

Pisces let out a happy sigh, but continued to sleep. Scorpio moved down to her neck, gently nuzzling the soft skin.

Sensing that she wasn't going to budge, he resorted the only option he had left- tickling. Scorpio started tickling Pisces on her stomach, moving his fingers all over her. Pisces giggled, and Scorpio tickled her even harder.

Now, she was on her back, clutching the sheets and laughing ferociously.

"Stop! Scorpio stop it! I'm up."

Scorpio turned towards her, his head resting on his hand.

"So, what do you want to do now?", Scorpio asked her.

"Well, I kinda want to do this", Pisces pulled Scorpio closer, and kissed him on the lips. Scorpio moved on top of Pisces, kissing her back. His lips moved down to her neck, his hands moving all over her body. Pisces moved her hands across Scorpio's back...

The rest is up to your imagination..😏