Lyra Wakes Up

Third Person Pov

He sat there day and night, only leaving to shower or use the toilet, he ate with her, he read to her and he kissed her head every morning and night in the hope she would know he's there and he will protect her forever.

She slept for three weeks before her eyes opened and unfortunately, it was when he showered, she awoke scared and alone so she screamed but nothing came out, she tried to get up, her legs collapsed and she tried to get back up but she fell again.

She banged until someone came running down the stairs

Lee- Lyra you're awake

she didn't run to her old friend like he thought she would instead she crawled painfully to the corner of the room and kept her head down and cried silently praying someone would help her.

Lee- I will go get Will your okay Lyra your safe now

He ran upstairs and got Will and Will rand down to her.

He saw her there cowering in the corner and he just thought they have hurt her and he must save her.

Will Pov

I rushed down the stairs and saw Lyra in the corner crying. I walked slowly over to her.

Will- Lyra it's me it's Will, do you remember, your okay you're away from the magisterium we saved.

She tentatively lifted her hand and touched my face and it was like something clicked because she fell into my arms.

Will- that's it your okay I'm here and your okay can I pick you up.

She nodded slowly

I picked her up and placed her back on the bed, she would not let go of my hand.

Will- It's okay I'm still here I'm just going to grab a blanket for you and a chair for me okay I'll be back I promise.

Lyra (Really Quiet and Strained) Promise

Will- Yeah I promise.

She let go of my hand I did as I said and went back to her and then Lee came down with Seraphina

Seraphine- How is she Will

Will- Shes terrified of everything it hard to see but I can feel how she feels and know what she wants to say. It's so strange.

Seraphina- It's the bond it's stronger than we thought it would ever be, they have clearly made her forget us to some extent but she remembers you so clearly because the bond fought whatever they gave her it protects her. This bond was born out of the purest love on the Earth it's unbreakable, tell me Will has anyone ever explained this prophecy and bond to you.

Will- No

Seraphina- I can explain it to you but first Lyra needs to rest she's going to take a long time to heal but you Will Parry know this don't you.

Will- Yes but why.

Seraphina- I shall explain it but please get Lyra to drink this it will help her sleep.

Will- okay, ill be up after.