The Journey Begins

Lyra Pov

I woke up this morning feeling so much better but still somewhat weak so I arose slowly and saw Will packing everything up.

Lyra- Would you like help with that Will

Will- It's okay stay there your still recovering we're leaving skin anyway.

Lyra- How long till I can do anything

Will- Soon but you need to save your strength Ly

Lyra- Okay but I'm okay Will I promise

Will- I know but we can only trust each other now

Lyra- I understand I do but we need allies Will

Will- Lyra I promise you we know what to do when the time comes or happened when I attacked Ma Costa I knew what to do deep down.

Lyra- Okay Will

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

Will helped me on to Ivoreks back and I pulled him up I didn't want to be away from him he sat behind me and I leaned on him.

Lee came up to us and placed a blanket on me and gave Will some medicine from the witches for me.

We began our journey north and I drifted in and out of consciousness.

Will PoV
I could see Lyra dosing off and I knew she was getting tired.

Will- Sleep Lyra we won't be stopping for a few more hours

Lyra- are you sure I can help

Will- Lyra why don't you actually want to sleep

Lyra- I keep having these visions when I sleep they are horrible they feel so real they are of the past when I was there.

Will- Lyra in our world we call them nightmares it means your scared and that's okay but your not there anymore your here with me and Lee and Ivorek and Ma Costa you will be safe and I promise we won't let them get you again.

Lyra- I don't like it Will

Will- it's okay Lyra here look give me your hand

Lyra- Okay

Will- I'm going to hold your hand and when you feel a nightmare coming squeeze my hand and I'll be there to help you get through it I'll squeeze it back and you'll know your here with me not there.

Lyra- sounds like a plan.

Will- Good now sleep because you need it

Lyra- Okay

She fell asleep and We eventually stopped I picked her up and lay her in our tent and I sat there and watched I didn't want to break my promise to her so I sat there and held her hand until she woke up.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////

We eventually restarted our journey and continued north.

I got Lyra to take her medicine from the witches and she dozed off which was intended she needs to re at up I didn't mind that she slept so close to me I was developing these feelings for her she was my other half and not only that but Pan enjoys me touching him he sleeps in my lap and he allows me to pet him. The more time I spend in this world the more fascinating it is but I know that soon we need to go back to my world to gather some key items in our quest.

Our journey was going well almost to well. We stayed alert and prepared ourselves for what's up ahead.