The Plan

Will Pov

3 weeks later

Will- As much as Lyra is still recovering we need to move quickly the further the better we need to move to the only place away from the magisterium's territory. this means we must leave this place and head North.

Lee- I agree but can Lyra even make that journey she's only just got her voice back and she can barely walk or even think straight.

Ivorek- We cannot stay here longer Lee the magisterium are coming and we need help we can pick up allies in the North as well as support from the other witches already there the Gypitions and my armoured bears as well as many other creatures against the Magisterium.

Will- This is the only way we can win and Lyra is strong she can make the journey.

Lee- This is ridiculous how can we expect her to make the journey if we can barely survive it.

Will- Listen to me this is the only way Lee I have to know what's good I won't let them get us again.

Lee- But.

Lyra- (Quietly) Stop

Will- Whats wrong Lyra

Lyra- All of you stop I'm trying to read the Altheomiter and I can't do it with you babbling about what's good for me when I'm here, I know what's good for me and it's telling me we have to make the journey but we shouldn't expect everyone to be our allies and we as in me and Will will know the truth seekers and the traitors.

Ma Costa- Lyra what happened to you, you've just clicked

Lyra- I don't know what happened but the Altheomiter it woke me up and healed my pain inside.

Seraphina- Not the Altheomiter but him (points to Will) His love subdued the pain, you will always have the physical scars there your battle scars but he will always heal you the same way you would do the same.

Lyra- I understand but I know within myself I can make this journey we have to.

Will- We can leave tomorrow

Everyone- Lets go