part five ~ just friends

PART FIVE : Just Friends

•~•~•~•

"We're just two ghosts standing in the place of you and me
Trying to remember how it feels to have a heartbeat"

Two Ghosts : Harry Styles

•~•~•~•

saturday
ariyah's house

"Bitch you better tell us who Corpse is and everything about y'all's relationship!" Gabriella barges into Ariyah's house yelling and Ariyah jumps, watching as Gab leans over the counter with a stern gaze.

"He's my friend," Ariyah shrugs and Gabriella scoffs.

"Yeah okay," she rolls her eyes. "Just Friends don't watch entire livestreams and comment cute things on their Instagram."

"What?" Ariyah asks as she takes a sip of her coffee and Gab pulls out her phone to shove it in Ariyah's face.

•~•~•~•

bunny_ariyah

Liked by corpse_husband and 696,438 others

bunny_ariyah well hello there 😏

View all 476,406 comments

corpse_husband 😳 I get to talk to a fucking goddess everyday

•~•~•~•

Ariyah smiles at the comment before looking at Gab sheepishly. "We flirt," she shrugs, "it's nothing serious."

"Well do you want it to be?" Gab asks, raising her eyebrows as she watches Ariyah cross her arms.

"I-I don't know," Ariyah sighs, "do I want to date him? I don't know. Do I want to fucking kiss him and cuddle him and fucking talk to him every second of my day?" Ariyah runs her hand through her hair. "Yeah... I really like him,"

"Why don't you invite him to our Friendsgiving?" Gabriella shrugs, "if he's not doing anything,"

"I don't know if he likes me like that, he's said so many times that he doesn't like relationships and that he doesn't want to be in one," Ariyah shrugs as she looks down, "I don't want to get hurt,"

"Don't invite him as a date, just invite him. You'll see what you invited him as when he gets here." Gabriella opens up the refrigerator as she stands there, pulling out a container of strawberries before taking a bite of one.