part ten ~ i swear im not crazy

PART TEN : I SWEAR I'M NOT CRAZY

trigger warning: mentions of rape, abuse, self harm, and eating disorders.

•~•~•~•

I don't care if it hurts
I wanna have control
I want a perfect body
I want a perfect soul
I want you to notice
When I'm not around

Creep : Radiohead

•~•~•~•

saturday
ariyah's house

"You're awake early," Corpse says as he walks into the kitchen. It was only eight and he hadn't seen Ariyah get out of bed before ten yet.

"Yeah I have an appointment," she gets the thawed dog food out of the microwave and begins to portion it between the two bowls.

"Appointment?" Corpse asks, "what kind of appointment?" He almost sounds nervous to ask and Ariyah looks at him as she squints her eyes, her mouth forming a teasing smirk

"If you thinking that I'm going to a dick appointment I'm going to need you to look at me again and then decide," she walks out from behind the bar and Corpse smiles at how cozy she looks.

A baggy pair of sweatpants sit low on her hips and paired with an equally as baggy hoodie he can't help but want to hug her.

"You still look good to me," he shrugs and Ariyah rolls her eyes,

"And that's the other reason I think you're crazy," she sets the bowls on the floor before opening up the back door to let Parker and Ebony inside.

"I have a-" Ariyah sighs deciding that she really needs to get over her fear of telling people, "-therapy appointment,"

"Oh," Corpse says with a small chuckle, "why didn't you just say that?" He walks over and pulls her into a hug. "How long will you be out?"

"I swear I'm not crazy," Ariyah says quickly as they pull away from each other and Corpse grabs each side of her face,

"Ariyah, I don't think you're crazy. Therapy is normal," he says before leaning over and kissing her forehead, "so like I asked, how long will you be out?"

"Like a hour and a half," she says, "it could be longer depending on traffic,"

"I'll go get breakfast then," he smiles, "and meet you back here." Ariyah nods and walks over to a small box sitting on a table by the door and she pulls out a key. 

"Here's the key to the front door," she smiles, "what are you getting?"

Corpse takes it and squeezes his fingers around it as if he's going to lose it. "There's an IHOP down the road right? Is that okay?"

"It sounds great," Ariyah smiles, "I'll just text you my order," she smiles and grabs her wallet before pulling out a twenty. "Here," 

"No," Corpse laughs, "I'm paying, and you're going to therepy," he smiles, "I'll see you soon," he walks off to his guest room and Ariyah smiles to herself before heading out of the house.