3

The Year 2021, 8 years later,

"You idiot, You're supposed to be running your dads company not making yourself annoying to me," I said grumpily at Gary who was at my office  in Los Angeles, I had a few meetings here and dinner with my family before I have to go back to the Big Apple by the end of the next week, it's tiring, to be honest,

Dad retired 2 years ago, And I was introduced to the world, I completed my MBA first in my class, Dad taught me everything he knew during my internship here,

Now, what the hell is Gary doing here you might ask, Well the idiot is still Mr Player and now that he's Running his parent's production company he's, even more, a playboy. He's good at it the business front and he has an ego the size of Jupiter. He's still in love with Lillie but now he doesn't deny it, yet he's sulking, Because he still thinks that she doesn't like him, And he calls me Oblivious,

Yes, I do act oblivious, but that's because I don't want any trophy wife or a gold digger, so I learnt to tune myself off, women. I want to find one that I like. One who is real. Not someone with cement on their face and an attitude as real as Water on the sun. Note the sarcasm.

Suddenly my iPhone rings bringing me out of my thoughts, Who is it, The woman. The myth.  The legend. Gary's Crush. Lillie herself, The current Co-CEO of Aether Incorporated along with her brother Gladion Aether. One of my college friends, He and I have been trying to get Gary and Lillie together for the past 5 years.

He did it because he doesn't want the tabloids showing his sister off like a slut and me because I was sick and tired of Gary's whining. It's too damn frustrating to run a trillion-dollar company and A Whiny Billionaire. It will give me grey hairs. Which is a no-no.

She wanted to tell me about some plans for a project that we had in the back of our minds for a few years now, but then I had to cut the call short 'cause little Tess was calling.

I picked up Tess's call, She's 'dating' some Guy because her P.A and Managers asked her to, at this point I don't even know what goes through her head. It's not that I'm unhappy out of it I'm happy to have her find love and that love, though said love has to go through Big Brother Ashton Anderson Ketchum, and if he ain't a fine character. I assure you. The only thing worse than I is My mother when she's pissed. Which is rare because Short Temper runs through the family, I.e. my dad and sister,  I wonder how either of them reached where they are, And the only people who can control them are my mom and me occasionally.

"Hey" I started. Apparently, she wants me to come and pick her up from Beverly Hills, "And why can't I just send you a driver. Or rather where's your driver?" I question, He's fired her apparent answer is, "Isn't he driving your car?" I asked, yeah she answered, "Then drive it home," I said, I could feel her pout from this side of the call, then she went on about how I didn't love her anymore, There were times when she called me in the middle of the night when I was in college just to whine about shit, she used this same excuse back then. Therefore now I have to go. And go I will because I want to live thank you very much.