8

The moment I enter my house I closed the damn door and slid back down it and sit on the floor thinking of what happened,

How can one be so oblivious and Sweet at the same time, I knew that New York was gonna be hell on earth, I knew that when I saw him on the first day of work here. I have to admit that he's got good taste in Cars.

Believe me when I tell you this. If you're rich and you own a Bentley you drive your cars and don't like being chauffeured around. It just added to making him more desirable and I know for a fact that he has one of if not the best car collections on planet earth.

Rumours have it that he owns an illegal well legal from next year R34. Only time will tell if that's even right. Anyways. I saw Gary and Gary is one of the few people who knew what happened.

Ash never noticed me during high school. Because he was just like that. Being bullied by all the asses who are now whimpering over someone as powerful and successful as him, But all that changed when she came in, Annabelle.

They were always together talking and all but I knew she was always cheating on him, I would always find her glancing over at some random chick walking past them. No, Ash and Annabelle didn't show any PDA. Not evening holding of hands almost as if it's an act now that I think about it but me being the 18-year-old hormonal teenager I was then I couldn't and most definitely wouldn't notice that because I just couldn't deal with it,

I knew a secret that would turn his high school life around completely but I kept it to myself because he wanted peace. But one day she comes along. I know that I don't have the reason to be but I was completely and utterly jealous and I couldn't help it, I didn't even talk to him for goodness sake.

He was just existing.  While I had everything at home and school. He didn't.  At least not at school. He was selfless. And what hurts me the most right now is that I can't be mad at him. Not that I don't want to, he's just so down to earth for me to be plain rude to, the way he talks and the way he carries himself I would have thought that he would be at least a little arrogant. Yes. He was a little cold from time to time and above all he is sarcastic. Just plain sarcastic 99.99% of the time, it's pretty hilarious.

I could not tell much more about the new Ash other than that, I know that Gary knew something that I didn't know. But I couldn't dwell a lot on the topic because Gary asked me to come with him and his friends who are in turn my old friends

Most of them are busy but they get together once a month. Except for the boys since they run companies or businesses but they still are more relaxed, everyone except Ash. Annabelle would be there too, way to kill the mood. but the girls only reach by the end of December. Good, I guess?

Eventually, I took a bath a slept thinking about Ash and his three Dogs, Tucker. Blue and Oskar. Soo Cuteeee