12

I needed to clear my mind, and shopping was the way to internal freedom and peace of mind, I'm serious that being said I ain't a stress shopper, I'm more of a select person, if I like it, which being a critic is difficult, I buy it,

Soon enough we were at Zara, as in, Dawn, Lillie, Isabella, May and I, the guys and Annabelle were working. I would also work seeing as I had to design a few more pieces for a few clients of mine, eh that's due only till like Mid Jan, a lot of time to design and mail them in.

We are having quite the rise in orders, In fact, Miss Brown or Martha as she wants me to call her since for-fucking-ever, but I can't call her that....fuck that I just do it to get on her nerves, it irks her to infinity and beyond when I do it but I love getting a reaction out of her,

We spend quite a while shopping with the three other gals almost quite literally making them go out of business. Even though we started at Zara we went to most of the shops in the mall and then more before ending up at Victoria's Secret. We shopped so much that we had to give some of our bags to Ash's security to bring back into the penthouse.

Speaking of Ash, I still couldn't get over how cute he looked while sleeping. Guilty as I am I can't forget the image, especially since I took a photo and it's in a cloud, he was just adorable with his hair covering his forehead, with no creases on his forehead and his lips partly open, oh how I would love to kiss those lips......Get your shit together sere, I can't forget anything. He was so calm and hot and he kept me warm and safe, safer than any other guy who I have dated before, but then again none of those guys is Ash. and I am not dating Ash.

I switched into a more comfortable crop top and shorts, I don't know I feel a little more seductive than usual, I wouldn't wear something this revealing anywhere but home, but I want to see if Ash reacts. Even if it's just his eyes that show the signs or even hints.

I made my way to the dining room where Ash was helping to make dinner with Dawn, May, Isabella and Gary who was basically getting on Ash's nerves and he was getting close to losing his cool, I went up to the refrigerator and took out the strawberry smoothie that I made earlier, purposefully making my movements a bit more.....Sensual.

"Se....." mission successfully accomplished, at least I am enough to get his pretty Ass to at least stammer, he quickly composed himself though, good for him, "Serena can you bring me the dough that I kept in there?" He asked, did I ever tell you cooking can make a man more appealing to the female kind and yours truly is no exception.

I do so and bring the dough over to him avoiding his eyes entirely because I can feel his eyes glaring holes on my skin, I stutter on my feet and walk away to the television where the guys, Annabelle and Lillie were watching friends. a lovely show I tell you. I join them,

The only sounds that prevail in the massive drawing room are the sounds of laughter, laughter that draws origin from all of the people sprawled out on the couches and carpets, Still watching the 90's tv show, Ash walks in there to call us for lunch which by the way tastes mesmerising, I don't know why all these people are doing what they're doing currently. They should just start a restaurant. It will be too good. I assure you.

Time flies quickly as we reach New Year's Eve, The 31st of December 2020, A very successful year for me, My only regret is not able to cross the thin line between best friends and Couples between Ash and me. I guess it's converted into a resolution for 2021 now, Great. My life is testing my patience after sooo many years of waiting.

Eventually, we counted down from 10 on the 31st when the clock hit 12 A.m, It was really nice the fireworks in the sky and the beautiful colours ooh and the smell of the firecrackers. It was neat, We all slept after some time and then got up early to drive back to New York, All work starts on the 4th of January. Monday. But Ash and the guys have to prepare for multiple meetings and deals and stuff.

We got back by the evening of 2nd, I don't remember doing much after that other than sleeping like a freaking log, I got up the next day. Sunday. A few chores that I have to do like washing my cars and cleaning my apartment and some designing a few more clothes for the fashion show which will be held in February, as I found out from a mail today. Great! I kid you not, Miss Brown Did that on purpose,