𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟬𝟭𝟱.

𝗽𝗮𝗴𝗲 𝟬𝟭𝟱: 𝗵𝗶𝗴𝗵 𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗲
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
𝗽𝗹𝗮𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗻𝗴
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

i didn't even get to my room before i broke down. the very second i closed the door, i fell to the floor. and yes, i know i've only known him for a few days but i have MAJOR attachment issues.

when i fell loved by someone they becomes like "a source of life" for me. loosing them or pushing them away hurts like nothing else. i know it was my choice but i had to do it.

if troy and them was right, about vinnie hurting them, just imagine what he would do to mariano. i did like him, i really did but that didn't mean i would put him into danger.

i got up and stumbled to my room, locking the door. i opened the bag he brought me and was automatically pleased by the smell. aww he even rolled, how cute.

i picked up my phone and connected it to my rooms sound speaker. i played "antidote" by travis scott at it's highest level. i laid back and reliized how shitty life is, "FUCKKKK ITT" i screamed out loud and laughed.

that's when the fun began, hit after hit the world slowly became darker. the best part, i had no desire to see anybody, no desire to be held by ANY boy. i tried my best to walk over to my mirror without falling over;

"YOUUuUuU yoUu aRe the baddesttt biothhh" i laughed staring at myself "Fukck TemM UGLY assaas boyies, you dontie need one" i raised an eyebrow "ass fat"

i kept lauging as i stumbled back to my bed, i didn't make it though. i was aware of my surroundings and i knew i COULD control myself BUTTT i didn't want to.

i let the drugs take over.

i picked up my phone and sent a voicemail to vinnie;

"hEYyyyy i jUSt WantEd tO saY Thats you uglieee and im over uuhh and yours bulllcrapp ohh and asslo im withhh someonee elseee, hess namea is a uhm mar caaaaaasaiano and hes extremly hott, so please leave me alone"

i said the last part so confidently, i didn't even stutter. i think that slapped me back into reality.

i went on instagram and deleted all the post from my main and spam, "fresh start" i thought to myself. i posted that on my main so people didn't think i was hacked. im kinda famous but nothing big big. so is cynthia and katie and the boys, even mar has a small platform. all of us are very diffrent on social media, you would never guess mar was a dealer.

i went on my spam and made a post:

dddy.x.y/n: clearing my mind, hbu

-comments-

bby.cynthia: oh my gosh-
^ddy.x.y/n: tehehe 😛

monkeyxrosario: who hurt you 🤚🏼
^ddy.x.y/n:you 🗣

polibiox00: gawd damn 😍
^ddy.x.y/n: 😏

olaf.xox: lemmme gettt
^ddy.x.y/n: never✨

castano.mar: 🧍🏻‍♂️
^ddy.x.y/n: 💃🏻💃🏻

-load 4,357 more comments-

i missed him now, fuck. i wanted to call him over and apologize but the other part of me said no. the other part of me knows how damaged i am. i can't let more people in yet, its not good for me or him.

but he was just so fucking fine

"don't you open up that window, don't you let
out that antidote"

"party on a sunday, do it all again monday"

"pippin pills is all we know, in the hills
all we know"

𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗱𝗼𝘁𝗲: 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗼𝘁𝘁