▪︎03▪︎

You woke up hugging what you thought was your stuff bunny

The stuff bunny that you had since your childhood, but it had never been as warm and soft as it was today.

You snuggled closer to your bunny and felt as if it was hugging you back.

You felt warm all over, and you didn't have a hard time staying asleep.

"Y/N, can you let me go?" Your bunny asked you.

But you're bunny can't talk.

You pushed yourself away as you were frighten by the voice.

You pushed yourself so far you almost fell of the bed. You looked up to see something that wasn't your bunny, but a person.

You finally remember what happened the previous night. You had found your soulmate.

But you were already sleeping together.

"Sorry Y/N, I didn't mean to scare you" he apologized as he pulled you back closer to himself.

"I just need to use the restroom, I'll be back in a minute," he told you.

He got up the bed and went towards his bathroom.

You scurried out of the bed trying to quickly put back on your shoes. But just your luck as the shoes were untied.

Just forget the shoelaces

You were about to hid for the door when Jaemin opened the door of the bathroom.

"Where are you going?" He asked you.

You turned to face him who had was pouting. Your heart suddenly started to feel pained as it really did seem like he was hurt by your action.

"I just wanted to go get some water," you lied to him.

"Oh okay," he seemed to go back to his normal state an your heart no longer felt pained.

Was this the soulmate bond?

"Can you get me some too?" He requested.

You nodded your head as now you were too afraid to even say no to him.

Though you did lie about getting water you were still thirsty. Though you didn't know where the kitchen was.

You had a small understanding of where the kitchen could possibly be, but where you ever sure?

Luckily you were right, you looked around to see where the water could possibly be.

They had one of those fridges where it dispensed waters so you went looking in the cabinets for cups.

As you pulled one open a whole stash of candy canes where hidden there.

Why would they have so many candy canes?