▪︎07▪︎

"Renjun, how come you have a fever? I haven't seen you sick in a long time," you pressed a wet cloth on his head

"Sorry, I know you have work, but you're here taking care of me," Renjun tried to smile, but he was too sick to.

"Jeno, really needs me today, so I asked Jisung to take care of you for me," you told him.

"Oh that's fine, you should start getting ready I'll be fine," he mumbled.

You nodded your head and went to get ready quickly.

By the time you were downstairs, Jisung was already sitting next to Renjun.

"Jisung thank you so much!" You thanked him.

"Yeah of course," he smiled back at you.

"I'll show you what you need to feed Renjun," you said and he followed you to the kitchen.

"I already made some soup, theres hot chocolate mix over there and if Renjun want anything else take his credit card and buy it," you told him and he nodded his head.

"Thank you again," you thanked him this time hugging him.

Jisung hugged you tighter as the hug felt like the best thing in the world.

Though it might have just been a hug, you both went unaware of the two glowing tattoos on your wrists.

▪︎ ▪︎ ▪︎

"Jeno, where's Jaemin? He's not here yet," you asked him.

"I don't know, I'll try and call him," he responded grabbing out his phone.

You nodded your head and continued with making more cake.

"Jaemin, are you not coming to work? Oh you feel sick? What? Yeah stay home," you over heard Jeno on the phone and made yourself worry.

"Jeno, you think I can take a quick break I'll be back soon," you pleaded.

He hadn't responded yet until he just nodded.

You threw your apron on the rack and rushed over to Jaemin's house.

Why would Jisung leave Jaemin by himself sick and go take care of Renjun instead?

You began to knock on the door and prayed for Jaemin to respond.

While you had been knocking on the door there was an oblivious Jaemin assuming it was Jisung.

"Jaemin, are you okay, is everything alright?" You started to ask multiple questions at once.

"Y/N? Why are you here?" Jaemin questioned you back ignoring all of your concerns.

"I overheard your call with Jeno," you mumbled.

He sighed slightly and pulled you inside as outside was freezing.