▪︎08▪︎

"Renjun do you feel better?" You asked him as you checked his temperature

He nodded his head and you smiled as his fever was gone.

"That soup you made was really good," he responded.

You smiled at your brother, who was still lying down on his bed.

"Well you should be fine by yourself. Order some food for yourself okay and if you start to feel sick again call me, okay?" You asked making sure he understood.

He made an okay sign with his hand, you smiled saying a final goodbye before leaving for work.

You had on a light hoodie as it was almost freezing outside.

You continued to walk to the cafè which wasn't very far now.

You could see Jeno through the glass doors. He was taking a customer's order, and showing her the different cakes and cookies we had in the display case.

He must have already done them himself, he always did love baking.

"Hello Y/N!" He exclaimed seeing you walk through the door.

You waved back at him with a smile and went in the kitchen to put on your apron.

You washed your hands and began baking the next batch of cookies.

"Y/N, don't forget to make the sugar cookie order, 60 cookies, 20 snowflakes, 20 snowmen, 20 penguins, and 20 Christmas trees," he reminded you giving you the slip of paper with their order.

As of  now, this was the first large order. It wasn't as pressuring since only a few people were walking in of the cafè, but it was really after you have to start decorating where it would be a pain.

You pulled out the cookies from the oven and placed them on the cooling rack.

You started prepare the royal icing, placing them all in there own piping bag.

You had looked to your side seeing Jaemin wall in and put on his apron. He washed his hands and came over to you.

"What do you need me to help you with?" He asked you.

"Bring those cookies over here and do you know how to decorate cookies?" You questioned him.

"I think I'm pretty good," he complimented himself.

"Okay, you're in charge or the snowmen I'll make the penguins," you said.

He nodded and began making his snowman. He looked focused and worked hard on the small details of the snowman.

"They're cute," you mumbled.

He smiled at your response and placed the piping bag down.

He suddenly hugged you, making you almost drop the piping bag that was in your hand.