Chapter 5: Family Reunion

And Chapter 5 is up Please read and comment!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 5: Family Reunion

            “Hello Edward. You probably don’t remember me but my name is Elizabeth. You used to call me Lizzy. Well I am your little sister. May we please come in?” He stood there shocked still as if trying to remember if he knew me. Then slowly I saw recognition in his eyes.

            “Lizzy?” he asked “Is that really you?”

            “Yes dear brother it is me.” I tentatively reached out to hug him. He gripped me tightly then called into the house.

            “It is alright everyone they are not here to hurt anyone. They broke off from the Volturi.”

            “Are you sure?” a deep voice asked from within the house.

            “Yes Emmett, I am sure. “Please come in Lizzy.”

            “Thank you. Edward this is my mate Ian. He and I have left the Volturi and have come to find you.”

            “Yes I know I can read minds.”

            “Oh yes I forget. Aro is very upset with you and your family for the scene in the field. He does not know you are my brother so he allowed me to go but I was hoping that it would not come to a fight. I am sorry for standing with him that day. I wanted so badly to leave that day but did not want him to have another reason to dislike you or your talented family.” I said with remorse.

            “You two are pretty talented yourselves. Telepathic and a tele porter what a match.”

            “Edward who are your friends?” the young vampire from the clearing asked. It was his mate.

            “Oh sorry everyone, this is my little sister Elizabeth and her mate Ian. Lizzy, Ian, this is my family, Carlisle and Esme, Alice and Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie, and this is Bella, my wife and our daughter Renesmee.” Edward said pointing to each member in turn. “The snoring kid on the sofa is Jacob, he is a werewolf as I am sure you already know.” This he said cautiously waiting for my response.

            “Yes, we were there is the clearing though I was distracted by you. We know that Jacob is more of a shape shifter that a werewolf in the traditional sense. We also know that your remarkable daughter is half human half vampire. It is very nice to meet all of you. I want you to know that Ian and I have left the Volturi for good.”

            Carlisle, being the leader of this family/coven, spoke, “We would love to have the two of you join our family, however, we hold a permanent residence here, and you would have to learn how to hunt animals and not humans.”