Chapter 6: Make Over

            “Renesmee you are awake.” Bella spoke as Renesmee put her hand to Bella’s face. “No this is a friend. Renesmee this is your Daddy’s sister Elizabeth, and this is her mate Ian.” There was a pause as Nessie asked another question. “Yes they are vampires, no they will not hurt Jacob.”

            “Hello Renesmee, how are you today?” I asked.

            “I am quite happy because my family and my Jacob are here. How are you Auntie Elizabeth?” she said in a wind chime voice. Although we had seen her in the field three years ago she had grown more since then and resembled a twelve year old rather than a three year old which was her real age.

            “I am doing very well since I found your Daddy, I have been looking for him for a long time.” I answered.

            “I am happy you found us too. I am happy that I get to know you. Are you my uncle?” she asked turning to Ian.

            “Yes if you want me to be.” He said in a sweat voice, you could not help falling in love with this little girl. She was like a magnet for attention.

            “I do, you look very nice. How long can Uncle Ian and Auntie Elizabeth stay with us?” Nessie asked her father.

            “I don’t know sweetheart, Aunt Alice says that it will probably be a very long time.” Edward answered her.

            She smiled big and said, “I hope Auntie Alice is right, she usually is, and that makes me happy.”

            “Me too.” Edward said looking over at Ian and I. Nessie then danced over to Jacob and sat in his lap to watch TV with him.

            “Now that you have met everyone it is time for your makeovers.” Alice beamed as she came to tug on my arm to pull me up the stairs. “And don’t think of arguing, I will still win.” She said cutting off my remark.

            Ian smiled at how well we had been accepted into the family then said, “Good luck, you look like you may need it.”

            “Don’t think that you are getting out of this.” Alice called over her shoulder at him. “Rose get Ian up here. Take him to yours and Emmett’s room I’ll bring him some cloths. I don’t want them seeing each other till they are both done.”

            “What I don’t need any cloths mine are just fine.”

            “That’s what you think.” Rosalie said.

            “Bella, Esme we may need your help so come on.” Alice commanded. With a grown from Bella they too followed us up the stairs.